New friends

Chelsea's POV

It was 6th period and we were about to go home wen Kayla called my name......

Kayla: aye Chelsea you wanna go to the mall later?

Chelsea: Hell yeah my niggs!

We both bursted into laughter.

Mr.Willis: do you two ladies wanna share with the class what you were talking about?

Kayla and I: No sir, we good.

Ding...Ding...Ding...

Kayla,Tiara,Alex,and I yelled: YASSS IT'S FRIDAY NIGGA.   

We all laughed.

Alex: So what movie do my beautiful friends want to watch?

Tiara: No good deed!

Kayla: Where the eyes touch!

(A/N: act like that's a new movie)

Me: Texas chain saw 3!

Kayla,Alex, and Tiara: Hell yeah!

Me: I guess that's it ladies see you at 8:50

......Back at my apartment......

Chad: Chelsea can I go with Mark and Hayden to the park?

Me: Sure just be back before 12:00 a.m.

Chad: Thanks sis

Me  and Chad moved from Texas to Cali with a couple of friends when our parents divorced.  Honestly I wish that they would move down here it's so beautiful here. But I know that there not so forget it.

Every time i talk about them Chad starts to get sad and ask "can we change the subject?" and I quickly does what was requested by him. I hate to see him like this and I wish I could change it, but maybe I can't.

Any who I wore my Wild crop top that showed my belly some leggings and my Jordan's. Kayla wore a dress and her combat boots. Alex wore her Nike shirt with some skinny jeans and her Kd's. and Tiara wore some leggings wit her combat boots and her black bra and a vest. 

..At the movies..

Tiara: Why are there so many people here?

Alex: I have no idea.

Kayla and I: Ditto

As we made our way to the food stand I ordered a coke and A tub of popcorn. Kayla ordered a sweet tea. Alex ordered a lemonade and a tub of popcorn. and Tiara ordered a strawberry lemonade. 

Ring...Ring...Ring...

My phone vibrated. I had gotten a text from Alex. She told me where the seats was. As I put up my phone I bumped into a man.

Me: I... I am so sorry!

???: O you good.

As I looked up I seen a very familiar face.

Me: Prin...Princeton?

Princeton: Yeah that's me beautiful. 

Me: Wait did you just call me beautiful?

Princeton: Yeah that's what you are. Name?

Me: Chelsea but you can call me Cece.

Princeton: Well Cece what are you going to go see?

Me: Texas chain saw 3.

Princeton: Me too. Do u mind if Me and the boys sit by you?

Me: Yeah I got my friends here too.

Princeton: OK see u in a bit.

Prince POV.....

Oh my gosh Cece was so beautiful. I need to get her number by the end of the night. I told the boys where going to be sitting and they were down to meet the girls. Once we were in the movies Ray sat by Tiara. Roc sat by Kayla. Prod sat by Alex. and I sat by Cece.

I had on my Misfit shirt wit some 501 jeans and some Kd's.

Prod wore his black and red Nike shirt and some American Eagle jeans and his Adidas. Ray had on his Too Fly shirt wit some camouflage jeans and his black roshe's. and Roc had on his Jordan shirt wit some black jeans and his Jordan's.

Me: Cece you look pretty.

Cece: Thanks. looking pretty good yourself.

Me: Thanks.

.........

After the movie was over we went to Cece's house and played 5 minutes in heaven. It was my turn to spin and it landed on Cece. We got up and went to the bathroom.

Me: Can I ask u something?

Cece: Sure.

Me: Well can we exchange numbers?

Cece laughed and said "Sure. Anything for you." I smirked as she said that and she gave Me the biggest most beautifully smile ever.

Ray: Times up u two love birds.

Me and Cece came out laughing. As we sat down she grabbed my hand. And I whispered in her ear "I really like you. Well I love you. Your so beautiful." She smiled and whispered "I love you too big head."

After the game was over we decided to stay over Cece house. Good thing we brought some night clothes. After Cece got out the shower she put on some pink booty shorts that said pink and a white tank top and she put her hair in a messy bun. When I got out the shower she was laying down watching tv I sat in between her legs and laid  my head on her stomach. She begin to play with my curls. I flipped over and looked in her big beautiful brown eyes and I leaned in for a kiss and before I knew it we were making out.

Me: I love you so much will u be you be my girlfriend?

Cece: YES....YES....A MILLION TIMES YES!

-----------------------------------------------------------------—————

so what do u think comment and vote.