I'm Back (Part 1 of 2)

(Chelsea's POV)

(Next Morning)

   I woke up in Prince arms. I slowly got up and made my way to his bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I came out prince was gone. I walked In the living room to find prince making breakfast.

Prince: Good Morning.

Me: Good Morning.

Prince: Waffles or Pancakes?

Me: Waffles please!

(Tiara POV)

So Ray asked me out last night and I said Yes! I am so happy that I finally met my match. The one that I love. I think he is the love of my life.

Tiara: Good Morning Love.

Ray: More like Great Morning.

I started to blush as he got on one knee and kissed my hand.

Tiara: Looks like somebody's in a Good mood.

Ray: Well when you wake up to a face as beautiful as yours you should be happy.

I started to blush harder. Oh yeah did i forget to say that me,Kayla,Alex, and Cece lived together with her little brother. 

I guess the boys didn't think I heard them but they said that they are coming to our school and was going to move next door to us. I hope they know we ain't that easy!

(Alex POV)

Okay don't judge me but no me and prod don't go out but he slept with me in my bed last night and we played a game where he kissed me and then I kissed him and then I fall asleep in his arms. Baby when I tell you his lips is softer than a baby's butt I ain't lying.

Prod: Good Morning Beautiful.

Me: Good Morning Hubby.

Prod:(Started blushing) I love you wifey!

Me:(started blushing) I love you too hubby!

I stared into his eyes and as he leaned in to kiss me when we heard the door open and a curly headed girl stuck her head in..It was Cece.

Cece: Well Good Morning love birds.

Prod & I:(laughing) Good Morning Mrs.Perez.

Cece:(laughing) Well prince is making breakfast.

Me: Okay be out in a few.

As soon as she left Prod and I smiled and started kissing then turned into a make out session. When we was done I got up and he slapped my ass.

Prod: That's mine! right?

Me:(laughing) Yeah.

And I walked out the room smiling. Prince looked up at me and so did Cece.

Cece: Ooooo y'all did the nasty!

Prod: Well if kissing is the nasty then you and prince do it all the time!

Prince & I: Shut up (laughing).

(Cece POV)

Well me and the girls live together and my little brother is moving out and staying with his friends. I'm 17, Kayla 17, Alex 17, Tiara 18. Prod 18, Prince 18, Roc 18, Ray 17. Ray and I have the same birthday which is September 15, 1996. Except I'm older I was born at 10:46 a.m. He was born at 10:58 a.m. 12 minutes is a hell of an difference.  Any who I was going to wake up Kayla and Roc and these two niggas in the shower together. I was bout to say something when I felt prince wrap his arms around me.