Meet Doctor Jin

On a normal day, in a terrible world there lived only 7 perfect men. They made some people happy and those were the ARMY. There was this one boy named Jonghyung who was their biggest fan... he was walking through the city. While walking there was a specific person who caught his eye. This person had some pink floof hair, this person reminded him of his bias, Kim Taehyung. He decided to go up to this person. He walks in front of them to see their face clearly. When he gets in front of the man he sees, he sees it is his bias Kim Taehyung!! He instantly screams " OH MY GOD! IT'S KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" V looked up from feeding the pigeons. He looked confused and worried and quickly got up. The pigeons flying away. Jonghyung got worried and went up to his bias and said " oh i'm so sorry mr kim taehyung" Tae just nods and says "its fine but you scared away my pideons!" Jonghyung got worried and started panicking. V looked worried and ask if he was alright. He says " *cough* i..think... s-so *cough*" V instantly says that he is going the take him to the hospital. V puts jonghyung in the back of his car and drove to the hospital. When they got there, the nurse, Park Jimin helped them into a room. Nurse Jimin says "the doctor will be here in a minute". V looks at jonghyung and says " i have to go and feed my pigeons annyeong!" Jonghyng looks at V and says in his head, ' 'i can't believe my bias is so weird!" Time skip 3 minutes --- once 3 minutes passed he heard the door knob open to his room. In came the most beautiful man in the world, Doctor Kim Seokjin. Jonghyung felt like he was gonna have another panic attack. Doctor jin instantly got worried and went up to the boy. Jonghyung wanted to die in that moment. Doctor Seokjin said " are you alright," he looks at his clipboard, "Jonghyung?" Jonghyung was lost at words. He felt happy to see this beautiful man in front of him. Jonghyung screamed " JIN, LETS GET MARRIED!!" Jimin comes in and says "there's someone dying, Doctor Kim Seokjin." Seokjin looks at jonghyung and says "i'm sorry" and leaves. Jonghyung is sad and follows him out the room. When he was trying to follow jin he sees and tall blond guy and bumps into him. "OOF" he falls on the ground. Rm looks back and says "oh are you ok?" Jonghyung pointed his finger and says " omg ITS RM THE LEADER!!!!!" Rm smiles and nods his head. Jonghyung asks "why are you here?" Rm responds and says " i've come to pick up my children and my wife." " your married and HAVE CHILDREN WHATTTTT!?" " who are you married to?" ask jonghyung. "The one and only world wide handsome, Jin" Rm says. Jonghyung was shocked and he was sad that Jin was married. "Have you seen my children V and Jungkook?" Rm says. Jonghyung reptiles and says " well V is feeding his pigeons, and idk about jungkook. "Aww my son likes pigeons, i hope he likes crabs tooooooo!!" rm says. Jonghyung nods awkwardly and says "yeah okay..." Jonghyung awkwardly leaves and goes to a bus stop across the street. While he was waiting for the bus a boy with blue hair ran over there. He gives a gummy smile and asks if he has a dollar for the bus. Jonghyung says " yes but it's for myself" but then he realizes that it's Yoongi and so he gave him his dollar and decides to walk. Yoongi says "kasamnida" Jonghyung was walking home and sees two boys at the park. One with some bunny teeth and one looked very energetic. He instantly recognizes them and decides not to go up to them because everytime he goes up to the bangtan boys it gets awkward. He trips over his own shoes and made a loud POOOOOOOOO. This made the two boys look up and go to him. They ran up to him and "asks are you ok?" Jonghyung does not get up or responds. They decide to take him to the hospital. Jonghyung wakes up in a white room again. In comes Doctor Kim Seokjin again. But this time he didn't look like jin he looked like a normal boring doctor. Jonghyung asked " what happened?" The doctor says " you've been asleep for 3 days." Jonghyung was confused and asked "what happened to Doctor Kim seokjin?" It was the doctors turn to look confused. The doctor said "are those those Bangtan boys, their not doctors their idols." Jonghyung looked sad, was it all just a dream? Jonghyung was released to go home, while walking home he saw a man feeding his pigeons. He went up to the man and saw Kim Taehyung! Jonghyung passed out. V looked concerned..... The End.

Credits to Paola Lopez and Irene (mostly Pie) and Danae, lol