Ch 2- Something More

Starfire stood in the mirror admiring herself. Her skin was light orange, she has bright green eyes and long red hair last her butt. She was pretty curvy. Much more than the average Earth girl. She prided herself in her appearance. She worked hard for it but she was confident not self centered. Even though she had very obvious beauty she always felt awkward. She turned to look in her closet for something to wear on her dinner with Robin. She didn't know why she was so nervous. Normally, when not in her uniform, she would just throw on something in her closet but tonight she wanted to look extra special. Raven knocked at her door.

"Enter."

"Hey Starfire. What are you doing?"

"I am trying to decide what to wear on my dinner outing with friend Robin."

"Robin? Like just you and Robin? Like a date?"

"Date? What is the date? I asked Robin to the dinner because we both will need nourishment and I enjoy his company. I just wish to have the alone time with him while seeking nourishment."

"Yeah girl.. That's a date."

"Oh yes.. Then the date we shall go."

Raven snickered. "Well what did you have in mind to wear?"

Raven wasn't into the normal girl stuff. She wore black and a long black cloak most days. She was more "goth"; however, She really enjoyed Starfire's friendship so she improvised to have conversation/bonding with her.

"Well I think purple is your best color. Do you have anything purple?"

"Yes! This dress. However it is rather "hoochie" Cyborg one said."

She pulled the dress from her closet and slipped in on. The dress showed off her muscular, toned legs and full bust line. She looked much older than just seventeen. The dress was short and fitted to her body. The top was lined with sequins just a shade darker than the fabric of the dress and one strap on the left side. She was stunning.

"What do you think friend Raven?"

"It looks great! Robin will love it."

"But I don't want to appear to "hoochie""

"You don't. Just wear a sweater out."

Starfire didn't often wear jackets. Her body adjusted to the temperature so she was never hot or cold. However she took Ravens advice.

Robin got dressed. He wore jeans and a white button down with a black tie. The shirt was snug across his chest. He had been working out a lot lately and it showed. He exhaled deeply. Dinner? What did dinner mean. Was this a date? Just dinner with a good friend? Starfire didn't say. He hoped it was a date but he didn't let his mind travel that far.

Starfire insisted he come to her room to "pick her up" like she had seen on tv. Robin didn't mind at all. He would do anything for her. He knocked on her door and deep exhaled.

"Come in."

Robin opened the door and stood in amazement. She was stunning. The purple dress against her orange skin made her beautiful green eyes look like Jade crystals. She wore one side of her hair pulled back with a Barrett.

"Hello friend Robin. Are you ready for

our date?"

Date!? She didn't use that word before. I guess he could let his mind wonder.

"I am." Robin smiled.

As they walked through the ops room to the elevator Beast Boy and Cyborg seen them. They both smirked even though Starfire and Robin didn't even seem to notice them.