Ch 7- Things Change

Cyborg stretched and rubbed his eye. The bright, early morning sun showed through the window. He looked down to see Bee still sleeping peacefully beside him. "What a great night" he thought. Dinner, dancing and alone time with Bee. He didn't sleep in an actual bed anymore unless he was with her. It was easier to sleep on his suped up, reclined lab table so all of his batteries and circuits could charge. Sleeping in a bed felt nice though. He missed it. Bee made him feel "normal" again. He noticed the low battery light blinking on his arm. He didn't charge last night. He covered Bee up and kissed her cheek, then headed for his room.

"I'll miss you today..." Raven said.

"Gosh I'm so tired of hiding. I hate wanting to sit beside you or just hold your hand and I can't." beast boy said.

"I know. I am too.. Maybe we can tell them once the Titans East leave."

"Really?" He replied shocked.

"Yeah.. They're gonna find out sooner or later. I would rather us telling them be how they found out, rather than by hearing us at night." She smiled.

"Hearing you do what?" Cyborg asked as he stepped around the corner.

Raven and BB froze and their eyes got as wide as saucers.

"Cyborg!! What did you hear?" Raven demanded.

"I heard enough to know that this is some funny stuff." He laughed. "The dark magic girl and a green, animal dude."

"Hey! Shut it Cy!!" BB snapped.

"I'm just kidding man."

"Cyborg you can't tell the others yet. We want to be the ones to tell them."

"I won't.. Gosh. Is this that serious?" Cy asked.

"Yes it is. We are in love." Raven answered.

"Wow. How long has this been going on?"

"A few months." Beast Boy answered.

Cyborgs low battery light beeped again reminding him he better find a power source fast.

"Ok guys I gotta go but y'all just be smart about this. I don't want anyone to get hurt and cause the team to break up." And he quickly walked off.

"Our relationship has nothing to do with the team. It's about you and me." Beast Boy sternly said at Raven.

"I know but I understand where he's coming from. We will figure it all out."

He smiled at her and they exchanged a quick kiss. Beast Boy went down the hall. Raven stood in her door watching him until he was out of her sight.

Robin had done had his breakfast and done an extra hour of workout in the fitness room before he even seen anyone. He came into the ops room and found everyone except Star, Aqualad and Bee.

"Where is everyone?" He asked.

"I don't know. I've knocked on Starfire's room all morning and she won't answer." Speedy answered.

Robin didn't like that he was anywhere near her room.

"Well I guess I'll go see if I can find her."

"Good luck dude." speedy yelled as Robin started down the hall.

Once Robin rounded the corner to Stars room he heard Star's giggling. He couldn't help but smile thinking she was in her room the whole time, just ignoring speedy. He knocked on her door.

"Oh hey Robin: good morning."

Aqualad??!! Why was Aqualad in Starfire's room. He had no business in there. Words came out his mouth before he even had time to think about them first.