Chapter 1

Charlotte's POV

I got out of my car, feeling nervous for some reason.

Oh I know why! Maybe because you're nervous to see Matt with another one of his girls. When does he not have a

girl with him? Why can't that be me?

I should feel lucky. Apparently every guy in school wants to be with me.

Why?

The one guy I actually want to care, doesn't.

Sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Charlotte Robinson. All my friends call me Char. I have chocolate brown hair with emerald green eyes. I'm single. My parents are always on business trips. I'm usually home alone. But sometimes I stay over my best friend Hannah's house. We've been best friends since we were 2. I really want to become a basketball player.

I walk through the halls. As usual, everyone's staring at me. Girls giving me glares, boys whistling. I looked to the side and saw Matt making out with some red head who was wearing booty shorts.

Kill me now.

You quickly turn your head forward and keep walking.

You get to your locker and see Hannah. "Hannah!" You said.

She turned around and ran up to you with a smile on her face.

"Hey Char! What's up?" She asked.

"Well Matt found another girl..." you said looking at the ground with a frown.

"Aw. Look, you're the most beautiful girl in this whole school! Hell, this whole town! I don't know how Matt hasn't asked you out yet. Maybe he's just shy." She said.

"Matthew Espinosa shy?" I questioned. I looked at her and laughed.

She was about to say something but then the bell rang.

"Bye Hannah!" I said walking to my first class.

I walked to the cafeteria. I payed for my lunch and sat at my usual table. It was me, Hannah, and these two other girls Sophia and Mia.

Sophia and Mia were talking about some guy Mia was into.

I say next to Hannah and we talked about our classes.

"Char guess what? I got us invited to Alex's party tonight! Better dress hot. Matt's gonna be there." she said smirking.

"Oh my god Hannah. I don't do parties and I can't look hot." I said shaking my head.

"Fine. You can borrow one of my dresses. And I'll do your hair and makeup. Matt's gonna notice you tonight and I'll make sure of it." She said smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh fine." I said giving up.

A little makeover can't hurt...right?

A/N

Little bit of a cliffhanger but not really?

Idk. Anyways follow my social media!

Twitter: @aaronaware

Instagram: @vanakon

I'll update ASAP! 💋