Tied.

What is up with people and titles ?
We always want to label others , we think that when we have titles we have everything . Titles does not make you , everything that is inside of you , makes you . Titles does not define you , titles only prove an achievement and a certain  level you've reached . It's sad when the only thing we chasing after is titles , we looking for acceptance and love . Titles seam like it would embrace you but it would just label you and not make you . Our goal needs to be focused on becoming who we need to be , focus on where we ought to be and live towards our destiny .If we are not able to identify our true selves , we are mislead by titles and labels giving us a false identification which we follow .Many of us struggle with an identity crisis . We are blinded by what we see others do , lead to what we think is right and trapped into a wrong place which is overdue . In the end when we start to realise what we did was totally off from who we really wanted to be , we slowly drift away from everything and we're stuck in the middle where nothing is seen . We begin to lose sight of where we want to go and what we going to do now . When we're stuck with titles and unwanted labels while people are telling fables and we begin to become unstable . Where does our hope now lay , when we all begin to pray . For so long we've been running away from the Father and when we lose everything now we want to stay and lay down our hearts . Once we see the truth , the myths disappear . Our eyes begin to clear and our hearts begin to steer . 

Lord help your land .