I'm not like the others

Prince Pov

When I was 5 I finally found out that I was not like the others. growing up I tended to be more feminine. of course I had a butt and my chest stuck out a little, but I paid no mind to it. My mom told me I was special.

When I joined MB I fit right in because everybody was supposed to be the same. no matter how many secrets we shared, I never told them this one.

I always struggled wondering, why me. But I learned to live with it and love myself. I think it's pretty cool I'm not like the others.

I didn't tell until...

The day he told them...

The previous day I had just got into the shower. I was almost done rinsing the soap off my body, when I heard someone come in the bathroom.

"Fuck." I mouthed to myself.

"Aye sorry bro for coming in, I just really had to pee." Roc said knowing how I like my privacy.

For some reason I didn't speak at all. I just listened to the toilet being flushed and him washing his hands.

I heard footsteps come towards the shower door. "Hey Prince, you in there?" He asked me. I hummed yes but he didn't hear me. Before I could turn around the door was open, and I just froze.

"Y-you h-h-have a," he gulped.

"Yes a vagina," I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to me, "Tell anybody and I will kill you in your sleep and dump your body into the ocean in the morning." He nodded slowly and backed away making me let go of his shirt.

Roc walked out the door but before closing it he said, "You have a pretty pussy though!" I blushed a little at the fact that someone likes what I have.

The next night was our night off so we just chilled in the penthouse suite. Roc looked like a balloon with to much air ready to pop. I looked at him and shook my head no.

"Let's play truth or dare," Ray yelled excitedly. We all shrugged and followed him. We sat on the floor in the circle.

...

"Okay Prod, truth or dare," Ray asked him. "Truth," he said and Ray mumbled, "Weak ass."

"Is it true that you know somebody in this group's deep dark secret?" He asked Prod. "It's n-," Prodigy started but was cut off by Roc.

"PRINCE HAS A VAGINA!!"

The other two boys gasp and said, "Noo way." or "Tell me it isn't true."

Meanwhile, all I saw was red, and I went over to Roc and popped him in the mouth one good time. It made a loud slapping sound making the whole room go quiet.

"Yes it's true. I kept it a secret this long for a reason. I would have still had this secret kept to myself, if it wasn't for this nigga's big ass mouth." I yelled with an attitude.

"Prove it," Ray said. I dropped into a perfect split and then got back up.

"I still don't believe you." he said. My whole face was red with anger and I just stomped out of the room, into mine, slamming the door.

"I believe him I just really wanted to see it," Ray admitted.

"I think I'm starting to like Prince," Roc admitted. "Says the one who just got socked in the mouth by him," Prodigy laughed.

Meanwhile, I was in my room putting on my pj's. I put on my sleeping mask and laid down.

Jacquees (their manager) Pov

The boys don't know that management puts cameras into all of their rooms. It's just to make sure they're safe and all. But I just found out about Prince's "princess" and I'm excited. I've always had a little crush on Prince, I'm bisexual, and this secret has put me on edge. It's such a turn on.

I got up out of my bed and made my way to the penthouse suite. All of the boys were sleep by now so I just walked in. When I got to his room, he was sleeping peacefully but I just wanted a taste.

I took off my shirt then remembering to close the door. I went back to the end of the bed and pulled my shoes and pants off. I pulled the cover over my head and crawled under. As I crawled upward I left light kisses up his legs until getting to his thighs where the kisses became wet.

Princeton stirred in his sleep. I noticed all he was wearing was panties and a big shirt. I kept kissing around his area making him hum in his sleep. My fingers felt around for the hem of his underwear and they slowly started to pulled them down.

My hands pushed his legs apart and that's when he woke up. "What the hell?" He pulled the covers up and I snatched them down. "Is this Roc? I swear if this is Roc I'm gonna beat your ass!"

"Nah this ain't Roc baby." I whispered. "Jac-" I cut him off by diving straight in.

I began sucking on his clit, playing with it. I rubbed his fat pussy making him a little wet. I kissed him down there and he moaned out my name, "Jacquees oh!" I let my tongue play around with his forming juices and he couldn't hold in anymore. My tongue slid between his lips, "Oh fuck yeah! Mm that feels so good." I started moving my tongue in and out, tongue fucking him. Prince grabbed onto my dreads and pushed my face deeper. His liquids that tasted like green apples danced around on my tongue.

I was looking for that spot to make him go wild and eventually I found it, "Uhh huh Mmm Jacquees." I flipped him over to where he was now riding my face. I plunged my tongue deep into his tight pussy and his eyes rolled back in his head. I hummed on his clit and his high pitched moans became louder and louder, I assumed he didn't care who heard. His legs started to shake so we flipped over once again and this time I finally put my fingers in, I could feel the warmness. I waited for him to adjust then I started moving in and out, faster and faster. Prince wrapped his legs around me thinking that would stop the shaking. Eventually, I found that spot and hit it until I couldn't hit it no more, which meant he was cumming. I slurped up all the sweet juices and he still was moaning and groaning. "Who's daddy baby?" "Y-you are," I was glad he wasn't like the others.

.

.

.

.

Prince Pov

What do you guys think happened next? Comment tho because that was the best head ever!!!

.

.

.

part two anyone?

Vote...Comment...Add to your Library...I take requests. Oh yeah and thanks for 100 reads 🎉🎉