I

I
"And remember don't forget to study for your math test next Tuesday!" My calculus teacher yelled as we all rushed out the classroom. It's been like a century of waiting for this break. I walked the halls of the school heading to the student parking lot. In the process my phone began to ring. I rolled my eyes

"Yes blue?"

"Can you pick me up from my dads please?"

I stopped at my car annoyed, "why?"

She rolled her eyes, "never mind" she said hanging up the FaceTime. I groaned opening my car door. I sat inside getting my mind together. After my private moment I sent blue a text that I was on my way. The drive was short but a waste of my time. Blue got in the car smiling, "thank you!"

"Whatever, where my gas money at?"

She gave me a sour patch face, "money? Let's not forget about that party you had when mommy went to pa-"

"Okay!" I shouted annoyed at her presence

She frowned, "what's wrong?"

I put a piece of gum in my mouth turning the music up

"Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga!" I sang

"Big burkin bag hoe 5 6 figures" blue continued

"Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy tigger" I finished

"Fucking on a scamming ass rich ass nigga" blue sang laughing

I shook my head, "okay little girl!" I pulled up Snapchat on my phone and recorded my sister rapping yungmiami part while smiling. I posted the video making sure I slowed down cuz I was speeding like a mother fucker. We made it back to the house. I parked the car and blue got out. It took me awhile cuz I'm a slow ass.

The moment I opened the door I seen baby shit all over the place. I rolled my eyes heading up to my room as fast as I could

"Jasmine!"

The fuck man?!

I groaned heading to the kitchen, "yes"

"I have a meeting later on today do you think you can possibly keep the kids?" My mom asked feeding my little sister

I shrugged, "I don't know"

She looked at me, "well are you going out"

"I don't know"

"Jasmine..."

"I just said I don't know, Cathy may text me and wanna go out. I don't know...she's unpredictable" I explained "what time is ya meeting?"

"6:00" she answered

I nodded my head, "okay, if you gonna be back by 8"

"Where you going after 8?" She asked giving Rumi her sippy cup

"To sleep" I smirked turning on my heel leaving the kitchen. When I got to my room I immediately took my bra off and threw myself on the bed flat on my stomach knocking the fuck out.

A few hours later
When I woke up I read the text my mother sent me. I groaned getting out of bed making me a plate of food. After I ate I checked on the twins. They were sleep in my moms room with blue. I smirked, this is an easy ass job. I took this free time as the opportunity to find where my mom put my house keys. She always taking shit away from me just because I have her smart ass mouth. I mean sometimes she be doing the absolute most. I just be trying to chill but you know queen bey always gotta be extra...

After so much hard work and dedication into finding my keys I came up with nothing. I sighed getting angrier at the situation. She took the keys cuz I was late for curfew. Like what the actual fuck? My curfew is 10:00 I came in 15 minutes late and she yelled at me for no reason.