My Oc!

Sarina Uchiha
16

Born July 23rd, 15 minutes before Sasuke, she was forced to have Matatabi; the two tails sealed within her. Her father; Fugaku thought this was would give the clan an advantage. The sealing was kept a secret, knowing that the leaf would take some type of action towards them if they found out.
:Childhood:
When she hit the age of 4, her father started her intense training. He wanted her to be strong when the coup d'état took place. When the Uchihas were placed under surveillance the training slowly stopped. Sarina and Sasuke were 7 when the clan massacre took place, her sharingan was awakened during this time but unlike Sasuke she was able to keep it awakened.
:Academy:
During her academy days she was assigned to Team 8, they were the only four man squad. During the exams the third hokage found out she was the jinchūriki of the two tails. She was able to produce blue flames so it was a dead giveaway. When Sasuke was leaving, he gave her the option to stay or leave, she decided it was better if she stayed in the village.
:Pre-teen/Teen:
She was close with her teammates. Whenever she had the chance to train with Kiba and Akamaru or Hinata she would say yes in a heartbeat. She's still figuring out how to be a jinchūriki, but on the bright-side she has a great relationship with Matatabi.
:Description:
She has straight black hair that ends at the middle of her back, onyx-colored eyes. When it came to makeup she simply just put on mascara. She stood at 5'5, weighing at 145 pounds, she has a toned body and a good bust for her size. Sarina has two piercings, a nose and a small belly button piercing. She switches between black jeans and a black skirt similar to Ino's skirt, when she wears the black skirt she wears black shorts underneath, a sleeveless black crop top with a long sleeve fish net shirt underneath but the sleeves stop at her elbows, she wears her leaf village headband around her waist like a belt. Her personality is the opposite from her twin but there are moments on missions when she acted like him.

Crush: Kiba Inuzuka.

I'm sorry if you don't like it when other oc play a jinchūriki but I promise my oc is not overpowered!