The Prospective bride: Chapter 2

◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

disclaimer

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏs ᴜsᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟɪsʜ7 ᴏᴛᴏᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

ιғ yoυ нaven'т read тнe prιor parтѕ yeт, ι ιмplore yoυ мy deareѕт мaѕтerѕ and мιѕтreѕѕeѕ тo pleaѕe ѕee ιт вeғore proceedιng тo тнe ѕтory. ι ѕнall gladly awaιт yoυr joyoυѕ reтυrn

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ sɪx ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

Ah... There are no stars today.

I gazed at the sky disappointedly before looking down on the journal I was currently writing.

The cold night breeze caresses my face as I tucked my hair at the sides until finally getting pissed off.

"Damn this side bangs! If I could just shave it all,"

I mumbled angrily to myself. I tried to tucked it behind my ear once again, but when it got loose, I finally gave up. I continued writing on my journal, filling it with every ounce of my previous memories I can still remember.

Why am I doing this?

Well, let's get back to what happened six years ago.

After waking up once I was reincarnated, a lot happened and that same night, I broke down in a high fever. I thought I had to pretend that I lost my memories but I guess it wasn't much necessary because the memories of the previous "Daile" came rushing into me, merging into my own memories from my previous life. It was such an information overload that my brain almost as if, will blow from shock.

Once it settled, I felt a lot more comfortable with this body and environment and I slowly adapted to the things in this world. I was also able to adapt the previous "Daile's" talents (he's kind of musically inclined person) , manner of speaking, intelligence (he was fond of reading books) ... except for one thing: his attitude.

Eryl, the butler who was taking care of "Daile" before said that the "present Daile" which is me, is more lively and surprisingly outgoing (there's so much I don't know about so I guess I can't help it?). He said that the "me" before was kind of a loner and doesn't talk much, perhaps because he was sickly and always at home. But everyone's happy on the change and they are glad that I am doing well now (I guess everything's well that ends well?)

Anyway, perhaps if there is one thing that was still heavily weighing me down is about my mother, Shaile Auserwaltz. I saw how concerned he was at me for these past six years and the previous Daile's memories of him were all fond ones. I can't imagine what will he feel if ever he discovered that his real son "Daile" has long been gone... All I know is that it would probably, if not most certainly, be painful and unbearable for him, and so as long as I can keep this a secret, I'll bury that fact forever.

Speaking of mother, there are some things that I forgot to explain about. I was certainly confused and shocked at first but I think I sort of get used to it already.

Ephinaphram (as what they call this world) is a world where only males exist, the existence of women are unknown to them but they believe that the first men that ever existed were born from another being that is not male. Moreover, it is sort of similar to an omegaverse universe where males can get pregnant, such as my mother, except that omegas don't experience heat randomly and alphas don't sense any attraction in any omega aside from their fated pair and so omegas will get hurt if forced to have sexual activities aside from their fated pair, may it be Beta or Alpha (okay, okay don't look at me with those smirking faces, my sister on my previous life is a yaoi mangaka that specializes on omegaverse genre so it is not surprising that I know these stuff, afterall she practically forced me to help her in the plots and beta inking so I had certainly no choice).