realizing.

After giving Greyson his drink he left and he looked like he was heading to the Santa Monica Beach, which is where i had planned on going after my shift, my shift ended in 16 minutes. I had a plan. I finished up serving the last couple of customers, cleaned my station and sat in my dark gray jeep. I wanted to impress Greyson, so i put on what most girls would, my velvet red two piece bikini. The beach was only down the street, when i got there, there he was. I tried not to lay my towel down too close to him, but just the right amount. I was on my phone but i could feel him staring me down as if he knew me so well. I ignored it for awhile and felt a presence of someone buff and warm sit next to me. I turned to see Greyson, "hi.." i said in shock. "hey, you work at that boba shop huh?" Words cant explain how fucking great his deep muscular voice was. "yeah, your Greyson right?" i replied. "yeah, and your Josie? right?" Greyson implied. "yea." it was a couple of seconds of silence until Greyson said "Josie, i like that name." I thought to myself, oh my god oh my god he is flirting. "well thanks, i worked really hard on it" we both giggled. We ended up surfing the night away and roasting marshmallows on the bonfire. My day with him couldn't be better.