2: My Way

[ !! Sexual Content is ahead !! I can't stop you from reading so go ahead ] 

"Shhh," Colby whispers, his face buried in Sam's hair. "You don't want anyone to see you, do you?"

Sam's bites down on bottom lip and shakes his head, but Colby keeps talking.

"God, just look at you...taking my cock out here where anyone could find us."

He pushes Sam's hair out of the way, presses a kiss to the back of his neck and sinks he teeth in his shoulder. Sam's chokes out a sob and pushes his hips back to meet Colby's thrusts.

"That's it, babe. Take it all the way. My good little slut."

Sam grips onto the railing of the balcony, feeling his knuckles go white. Colby doesn't get like this often, but when he does? The sound of his voice sends shivers down Sam's spine. Colby says the word slut with the same warmth he says sweetheart when they wake up in each other's arms on a sleepy Sunday morning. Sam loves it and his body responds accordingly.

"You like it when I call you that, don't you Sam?" Sam nods and gets a particularly vicious handful of thrusts for his trouble. "My good little slut."

Sam's breaths are ragged, and it's all he can do to stay quiet as Colby continues to pound into him at a punishing pace. A hand slips up to his mouth and Sam sucks on Colby's fingers without a second thought. When Colby pulls his hand away, it isn't long before Sam feels a wet finger trailing down the cleft of his ass. Colby spits into his hand and slowly works the tip of one finger inside him. Sam bites down on a groan.

"I'm gonna fuck you again when we get home," Colby says. He twists his finger in deeper and Sam is so full, feels so fucking good. He's right on the edge of coming and when it happens, it's going to hit him like a freight train, he just knows it.

"Gonna split you open and fuck you until you can't walk." Colby winds his free hand in Sam's hair, tight enough for it to hurt and yanks his head back.

"I can feel you're getting close," Colby growls in his ear. "Come for me."

"Pull harder," Sam manages to choke out.

Colby does and Sam comes. It hits him all at once and he collapses over the railing, sobbing out Colby's name as Colby thrusts into him, follows him over the edge. Colby stays inside him until he softens, presses one last kiss into Sam's hair and straightens himself.

Sam clings to the railing as he catches his breath. He hears Colby zip up his jeans and then strong hands are on him, pulling his pants back up and helping him to stand.

"Do you know how happy I am?" Colby asks. "Knowing that my come is trailing down your thighs?"

Sam laughs weakly. He smiles up at Colby and winds his arms around his neck.

"You're gonna have to carry me," Sam says. "I'm never going to make it down those stairs."

"Anything you want, babe."

[ First smut, lowkey bad and short, but whatever woops ]