0 - prologue

"I'm sorry, Dine." He sighed, looking at the clipboard in his grasp as he sat down his revolving chair, my legs quivering the longer I stood in front of him. "I've done everything I could to save your grades, but it's just not going to happen."

"What do you mean?" I query in agitation, my knees swelling as I've been stood there for more than thirty minutes now. Nevertheless, I shouldn't complain. This is what I get for going to school only in the expense of joining extracurriculars and never going to any of my classes. "You mean I have to take this all over again?"

"Well," He sighed, looking up at me with exhaustion in his eyes. "You've failed every opportunity your other professors gave you, I don't see the point of me doing the same if the results will be the same."

"The results won't be the same."

"How can you say that?" He shook his head in confusion, leaning back on his seat and placing the clipboard down his desk. "You've been taking remedials for two weeks now, and the results are always the same."

"I'll study!" I insist.

"If you really wanted to do that, you would've done it a long time ago." He says with a forced smile on his face, seemingly suppressing frustration from leaking all over the place, but he wasn't doing a very good job at that.

"I promise I would this time."

"What makes this different from your other exams that you think you would gather enough responsibility to study?"

"C'mon, John, don't give up on me." I begged, clasping my hands together despite the heavy handbag weighing on my wrist.

"Did you just really call me John?" He frowned in utter turmoil, averting from the previous topic. "As far as I'm aware, you're supposed to call me Mr. Lancaster, not John."

"Mr. Lancaster," I corrected myself, getting onto my knees in desperation, his eyes widening in surprise as he scooted away from me, but I digress, reaching out for his hand which I got.

"W-what are--" He stammered, looking far out our surroundings to check if anyone was around. No one was, the faculty room void of any other person besides us. Which is reasonable. After all, it's eight at night.

"Please, my parents are going to murder me if they found out I failed senior high, I'm begging you."

"Nadine, doing any of this won't help your case!" He scolds, taking his hand away from me. "I don't want you to beg, I'm not god. Please get up from your knees, this is extremely inappropriate."

I inched closer to him, my ribs pressing against his knees, the tiles cold on my skin. "I'm not getting up until you pass me." I mutter.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"You heard what I said, Mr. Lancaster."

He hitches a breath, gaze constantly shifting between the walls and the floor, but never in my face like he would die if he stared at me. I took his hand again, the previous heat lingering on his skin now completely replaced by ice cold and sweat. "You do realize this is extremely inappropriate right?" He chuckles uncomfortably, bringing his bottom lip between his teeth, still refusing to look directly at me.

"Why?" I asked, "It's not like I'm about to suck you dick or anything."

"Nadine, please stop."

"Unless that's what you want me to do?" I grinned cheekily, letting go of his hand and crossing my arms above his thighs, resting my chin over my hand. "Come to think of it, I'm all out of ideas, and you sir, just gave me one."

"That's not what I was saying!"

"Then speak up because I'll do anything for extra credit." I smiled.

"Even have sex with your teacher?" He finally looked at me again, disbelief written all over his visage clear as day.

"Hell yeah I would."

----

YOOOO we are not dead. Well at least I'm not, but Andrea is lmao, that girl has been so focused on her studies it's sucking the life out of her.

But yesterday we met up and she told me about this girl in her class and I figured I would make a story about her so here y'all go.

I'm still uncertain about the updates, as I am writing four other stories, but I'll see what I can do!

Thanks for reading ♡♡

- Kirsten :)