CHAPTER2

R o s e

1 and a half hours later...

Its quiet in the van. Turns out the guards captured my friends too. And by judging the atmosphere inside the van,I'm recieving bad news today.

It took one hour for the guards to put me in this van. Even the super muscular ones can't.

What can I say? I'm a secret agent. And only me and my agency knows that.

We stopped at our mansion. I hopped off the van and stared at it. I rarely come here. I only come here when they abduct me.

"Hurry up and get inside," Joowon ordered. I scoffed at him and went inside. My parents were waiting for me in the living room with three other people.

It was Jimin and his parents.

Sh*t I already know where this is going.

.

.

.

.

"Sit down Chae," my father told me with a smile. I nearly rolled my eyes at him and sat down. Stop being so fake dad.

I smiled at Jimin's parents.

"Hello Chae,you're so beautiful." Mrs. Park told me. Mrs. Park is the kindest person in the whole wide world. My mom is kind too but Mrs. Park is kinder.

I smiled at her. "Thank you Mrs.Park," I looked over at Jimin who was scowling at me. What's his problem? Mr. Park coughed and put some papers on the table.

"Mom,Dad,what's happening?" I innocently asked even though I know where this is going.

Not now,I told myself. I'm going to pour all my anger on my father when they're gone

"Well you're going to be in an arranged marriage with our son Jimin," Mr. Park explained to me.

Mr. Park is really kind and humble. Unlike the ruthless man infront of me.

*cough my dad *cough

Mr. And Mrs. Park are really kind but why isn't Jimin like that? I don't know.

I smiled at them and nodded. Little did they know that behind all these fake smiles is envy.

"You're not even mad?" Mrs. Park asked surprisingly. I shook my head no. My mom handed me some papers and I signed them without even reading them. Jimin scoffed before signing them too.

"Okay so starting next week,you will live in the same house but seperate rooms. And you should act like a couple infront of everyone too," my dad explained and smirked at me.

I ignored him and smiled at the Parks.

The family stood up.

"Well we better leave now. "Mrs. Park said and they walked away.

"Let me walk you to the doorstep," I insisted and followed them.

Jimin glarex at me and ran away.

"I'm sorry for my son's behaviors." Mrs.Park apologizex as she watched her husband chase Jimin. I smiled at her. "Its okay Mrs. Park," she smiled at me then hugged me. I hugged her back.

Before she let go,she whispered something in my ears.
"Please don't be mad at your parents." Before pulling away and exiting the house.

I sighed as I closed the doors. If only she knew.

I was about to go find my friends when someone pulled my wrist. I looked up to see my father.

"Stay with us until dinner," he offered. I chuckled at him and ran away. Really dad? As if I'm eating the poisonous food you're serving.

I found my friends standing in the middle of the garden. Freezing.

Good thing I grabbed some coats while I'm on my way here.

When Jennie saw me,she ran up to me and grabbed a coat to put on her shoulders.

The othes did the same too.

"Your house is so pretty Chae!" Lisa told me.

I smiled at her. This is the very first time she's been here. "Are you staying for dinner?" Lisa asked. I shook my head no. "Why not?" I bitterly laughed. "The food is poisonous my dear Lisa," I told her before walking away.

I looked over my shoulder.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo! Lead them out of this hell will you?!" I asked her.

She smiled and led the girls to the secret exit.

.

.

.

.

.

Its been two hours since the girls left. And I kind of wished that i went with them. I lay on my bed staring at the ceileng. I'm actually just waiting for my boss,Agent Lee to call me. She said before I left 2 months ago that I'll have another mission and that she'll call me.

My phone started ringing and its from Agent Lee.

"Annyeong?" I asked.

[Yah! Park Chaeyoung! We need you right now!] And then the call ended.

It wasn't Agent Lee who called me. It was my annoying co-worker Tzuyu. She isn't really that annoying. Its just to the fact thag she always acts like we're childhood bestfriends. Which will never happen in a million years.

I sighed and went to my window and jumped down. I didn't bother eating with them tonight. I might just flip the dining table.

Seriously,how does my mom stand that cruel man?

I walked in the dark trying to find where my black motorbike is. I found it,hiding in complete darkness.

I hopped on my motorbike and sped off.

Not long I already reached HeadQuarters. Tzuyu was waiting outside. She looked really serious. I haven't seen that face since her dad died. I guess this case really is serious. I parked my motorbike and went to her.

"Yah! Tzuyu-ah!" I called her. She looked at me and smiled like I'm the only (j)hope there is to this case.

"A-Agent Lee," she stuttered and looked down at her feet. Agent Lee is our boss. Our trainer. She treated us like her daughters and sons and we treated her like a mother of our own. I'm her very first trainee. Then came iKON after two years there came the "trio".

I put my hand on Tzuyu's shoulder. "Hey,its going to be fine," I told her and averted my eyes towards the car parked at the end of the street.

"Lets go inside,"