CHAPTER1

Rose's POV
This is a story on how I get to be married to a spoiled brat named Park Jimin.

Seriously,I hate him so much.

Let's start on the day when everything was normal. Me and my bestfriends,Jisoo,Jennie and Lisa were walking to school when the familiar black van of my dad came into view,speeding towards us.

My friends knew that van too. But we know more than just to stand there. We ran. This van is what they use to abduct me. They're 'abductions' are usually for good reasons but measuring the speed rate of the van,its not good.

I ran the fastest than the other girls because they're wearing heels. I'm wearing heels too but I'm used in running in these. I ran until I came into Seoul Internaltional University's hallways.

People gave me weird looks. But I ignored them. I stopped and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going loser," Oh look guys its the amazing Park Jimin. Parking himself in the hallway. Bad pun I know.

I ignored him and went to my locker.

I grabbed my Math stuff and closed my locker. My Math class is on the other side of the hallway. But as I turned towards it,the guards are looking for me.

No one except my friends know why these guards are here.

I quickly tied my hair and put on a cap and came dashing towards the exit behind the janitor's closet.

Only I know that.

I texted a quick message to Lisa telling them I'm okay and opened the door to escape. But as I opened the door,guards were surrounding it.

I closed the door and was about to run when I saw more guards were surrounding me. The guards were surrounding me inside and outside.

I sighed. Sh*t I'm trapped.