>>[Izuku's BIO]<<

[Name:] Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya[Quirk's:] Fast Regeneration/Soul Taker/Dark Armor/Unholy Swords/Holy Swords/Dark Hell/Light Heaven

[Quirk's:] Fast Regeneration/Soul Taker/Dark Armor/Unholy Swords/Holy Swords/Dark Hell/Light Heaven.

[Dark Hell/Unholy Swords]
Izuku's Secondary Power, Dark Hell, is a Quirk that recently was part from an Ancient Deity called you know Satan, Izuku's Main Weapons, Unholy Swords, is the swords that Satan wielded during his fight against God but when God struck him down his power became a quirk.

[Light Heaven/Holy Swords]
Izuku's Main Power, Light Heaven, is the same power that God used to defeat Satan, Holy Swords, Izuku's Light side even though he is a Villain All for One allowed him to express emotions with his Swords and Power and is his main use of weapons.

[Izuku's Parent's]
Hisashi Midoriya (Adoptive Father)
Inko Midoriya (Adoptive Mother)
Lazarus Von Collie (Izuku's Bio Mom)
Satan (Izuku's Bio Dad)

[Lazarus Von Collie]
Lazarus was a Royal from Heaven who had a son with Satan, Satan was a nice guy from God's description he was bad, But Lazarus saw his good side and secretly married him, They had a Son they had to get rid of because They didn't want God to know so they gave him to Lazarus's closest friend Inko Midoriya.

[Izuku's Personality]
Lazarus Von Collie's Personality
Happy, Joyful, Smart, Motherly, Overprotective.
Satan's Personality
Sadistic, Wears a Mask, Temper, Lone Wolf.
(These are Izuku's Personalities they are Personalities he gained from his parents)