THE REASON

Swa " lucky say na y my Sanskar didn't returned back?? "

L " do u think ur brother is pandith, so that if I put the pans and say when he will come and where he is now?? For god sake he is ur love and not mine.... "

Swa " I am feeling restless...."

L " wait till he come and say... "

Swa  " lucky, I want to know the reason"

Servant " Mam Sanskar has come and Dp Saab is speaking with him"

S " chalo lucky let's go... "

I just sighed and went out with her to meet my enemy....

As soon as v entered the hall ---

Dp " But Sanskar how can u leave the job and go.... "

Whaaaaaat??  My enemy is leaving the job...
What might b the reason??
The one who doesn't budge to my pranks,  he is leaving the job by himself....

Sanskar " sir I have to.... "

Swara " what's the reason?? I mean v have to know na y our sincere employee is leaving the job "

Lakshya  " may b he came to know that he is not fit for this job and might have felt... "

Though I know what I uttered was false I like to irritate him😂😂😂

San " stop thinking Lakshya... "

Lak " it's Lakshya Maheshwari for u "

Hehehe...

Swara " lucky..... "

Yaya her love na...
See, she is ditching her own brother that is me and supporting her love...

San  " sir I have my little sister, I have to take care of her....
Till yesterday my dadi used to take care but now she has left us all....
I still cannot come out of that incident that our dadi is not there with us....
So only, I couldn't attend yesterday's meeting.... "

Little sister??

Swa  " that's so sad Sanskar... But leaving our company is not a solution "

San " but what about my sister?? Her education.... And she... "

Education??
Little sister??
Might b going to school....
What's there in this I have seen parents changing their children school every month, even she will also change the school....

Dp " Sanskar u r very hard working and sincere employee, I can't lose u and I cannot put boundary for u but my suggestion is, u bring ur sister here only, I mean she can continue her education and if she is there then she will b in her dadi's memory, if she accepts this new environment she might feel new and everything will b sorted out...."

San  " idea is not bad but she never liked to stay in city she has always preferred village so.... "

Swa " don't worry Sanskar I will help u.... Infact everyone will help her "

Obviously she will help, she has to gain u and upon that she can adjust with ur sister from now only na...

San  " I have to search a flat now.... So if u know any good appartment nearby then do suggest me "

Ap  " u r not going anywhere.... "

San  " MA but.... "

Ap  " enough... I have listened all ur conversations.... Till yesterday u were staying in our guest house then what will happen next .... Won't ur sister wants to meet us?? She will surely adjust.... And still if u feel it's not enough for u both then u can search "

San  " I don't know how to thank u ppl.... U all r really good... Always stood as my support...."

oh my god.... Now I have to listen to his sister puranam along with this Sanskar's.....

What and all I have to see.....

**********************************

How was the update guys??

In this update prologue part is justified....

Hey I didn't give time to readers to view the previous part 😅...
As this was ready I updated...
So read the previous part before this one....

Next part : guess what??
Jatka lagega...... Wanna know to whom?? then stay tuned.....
In next part our R----- will take entry 😊....

Put ur comments....

And one more thing do check my other FFS if u have not read...

I think many don't know regarding my other ff that is THE SOUL...
It's completed but if u have missed reading that go for it...
Because this one I read recently
again😂😂
So thought to inform...

Keep supporting

Keep supporting....