LITTLE SISTER??

I was watching Swara who was biting her nails and moving here and there...

L " u know what?? I have not prepared myself like this even for exams also, but look at u to meet his little sister u r worrying this much and preparing to speak with her from morning..... "

Swa " arey I didn't even ask him how old is she?? I mean somehow I would have thought to patch up with her speed and way of talking na... "

L " y fear when lucky is here.... Children like pranks and all I will teach her and make her join ur team... "

Swa " never.... U will not do those things.... If Sanskar comes to know about this na loving me is far, he won't even look at me.... "

L " OK take her to mall select few dresses and give chocolates and make friends.... "

Swa " not bad..... But which type of dresses shall I purchase ??"

L " today he is bringing her here, u see and her and then decide.... "

Swa " yeah u r right...."

Ap " what's going on here???"

Swa " v were speaking about Sanskar's little sister.... To help her out in every way.... "

Ap " lucky I am telling u from now only no pranks and ha speak with her politely and make friend with her... "

This was remaining....
My own family members r adjusting themselves for him and his sister...
What they r saying that I should make friend with her....

I can imagine what will happen if I make friendship with his little sister then I have to play cooking with imaginary vessels and watch barbie cartoons and to make her eat chocolates and clean her mouth with my handky hehehe....

Na baba na, I am out....

L " mom I can't handle this responsibility.... I am in final year and lot more is there to study so I can't ...u know na... "

Ap " OK now get ready he may bring her here anytime..... "

I just nodded....

Swa " lucky what shall I wear?? I mean in what dress his sister may like me"

Oh god am I in zoo....

L " she might have worn frock even u also wear... "

She looked at me I mean glared me....
Oh god balai ki jamana hi nahi...

******************************

Oh god I am hell worried...
Will his little sister agree me...

I am eagerly waiting for them, they may come at any time....

Ap " I have prepared all Sanskar's favorite hope his sister also likes.... "

I just smiled but I heard my lucky's murmur.....

L " before becoming son in law only this much offer then what will happen next??? "

Aww my poor baby...

I again looked at the door....

I found Sanskar coming carrying a bag... Where is his sister....

I know she might b pretty as she is my love's sis na....

Oh god Swara, children will look pretty only na....

Then again I looked at the door only to find a beautiful girl standing at the door steps......

Oh mymy she is of nearly my lucky's age and here I am thinking she is

Aaargh.....

But this Sanskar told us little sister na....

She is so beautiful....
I am feeling slight jealous but still she is my love's sis na....

I looked at ma, who was praising her beauty.....

And I looked at my father who was asking about their journey...

I looked at my brother....
Aww I doubt whether he stopped breathing after looking at her....

He is shocked and hey obviously I myself is in shock and upon that by seeing her his heart might have skipped a bit....

Heyhey let's c what my bro will do ....

******************************

Let us also see in next part....

How was the update??

Hey I have given many updates of my ongoing FFS this week so have a look if u have missed any....

Next ff update:

" Raglak engagement ff 💍 "

Put ur comments....

Keep supporting...