Chapter 1

I spend everyday with Kurama until he become a middle school student. One day Kurama mother fainted, we immediately called the ambulance. After his mother was saved the doctor said Kurama mother has a disease that can't be healed. Kurama cried on the spot.

Hitomi "Kurama don't cry. I can heal your mother."

Kurama " really?! Please help my mother!"

Hitomi " Okay if that is what Kurama wish."

I went to his mother bed side, I can see Kurama mother is suffering, I place my hand on the top of her body and use my whole power, if I don't use all of my power I can not heal her but in exchange to cure her I need to sleep for a long time. I thought I could watch the character in yuyu hakusho live but for Kurama I can give up on it, even though Kurama will be able to save her mother I can't still bare to see Kurama crying face. Kurama mother's body glow brightly, when the light subside Kurama mother open her eyes.

When I saw my mother fainted, I was scared. Especially when I heard it is a disease that can't be cured I thought everything is over but I suddenly heard Hitomi beautiful voice saying she could heal my mother. I thought this is all my hallucination because even a great youkai like me can't heal my mother but when Hitomi use her power, my mother gradually looking better and at last she open her eyes.

Mother "Shuichi?"

Kurama "mother... Mother! Waaah! I'm glad you are safe."

Mother "I'm sorry Shuichi I made you worried."

Kurama "its okay I'm glad you are fine now. Ah! Right I will call the doctor."

The doctor check my mother he said she is already cured but for further check up she need to stay for a few days. I need to thank Hitomi. That's right! Where is Hitomi? I look around and found a small figure on the ground. I immediately went to her side and pick her up gently.

Kurama "Hitomi why did you become small?"

Hitomi "hehehe I use all of my power, don't worry I just need to sleep to recover. Is your mother fine?"

Kurama "yeah, the doctor said she is already cured, thank you Hitomi."

Hitomi "I'm glad..."

Kurama "how long are you going to sleep?"

Hitomi " I don't know, maybe after a thousand year or a million years."

Kurama " eh? Why?"

A drop of water fell on my cheek.

Hitomi " don't cry Kurama, I did it to stop you from crying but in the end I made you cry again. I'm sorry."

Kurama "don't! I am the one who should say sorry."

Hitomi "I'm fine, be happy with your mother okay?"

The little girl that on my palm silently close her eyes, I did not know she will sacrifice herself like that, if I know I will never ask her help. I cried and cried, I called Hitomi name many times but she still did not move like a lifeless doll.

??? "Kurama do you want to save that spirit?"

I suddenly heard a voice behind me, when I look around I saw two people, one is a tall muscular guy and the other is short guy with black hair and has a bandaged on his head.

Kurama "do you know any method to save her?"

???" I'm Hiei, and the big guy beside me is Gouki. For your question, there is a mirror that could grant any wish, if you use that mirror you could save her."

Kurama "where can I find that mirror?"

Hiei " in Enma place, if you join us we could still it together."