Chapter Six

*Maya's POV* 

Knock,knock,knock

I got up from the couch and left the living room were everyone was (Bye everyone i mean EVERYONE, there was Me, Cam, Shawn, Kiara, Matt, Nash, Brent, The Jacks, Carter, Aaron, Taylor) 

I opened the door to see none other than the love of my life..... and Brianna??

I shot Jai a weird look and he smiled innocently. What the hell is going on?

"Um.. Hi Jai and... Brianna?"A hint of annoyance in my voice, seriously what the actual hell is going on here

"H-Hey Babe!" Great im still his girlfriend kinda thought he brought her here just to kiss her right in front of me then say that we were over, but of course me being me i always over think things 

I move over to the side and let them both in, Jai let out a sigh of relief and kissed me on the cheek as he made his way through to the house and into the living were the others were Brianna came up to me and gave me a small hug before walking through behind Jai, Well that wasn't awkward at all.

I closed the door and went back into the living room I looked at Kiara and gave me a confused face as to why Brianna was here i shrugged and sat in my usual spot while Jai sat across from me talking to Brianna i sighed and went back to the conversation i was having with Brent.

I dont want to be one of those over protecting girlfriends and tell Jai hes not allowed anywhere near her and that he needs to chose between us two i fully trust him and i know he wouldn't do anything stupid but i cant help but feel a little weird about this situation like bish waht? me and him are dating only 12 hours and  hes already 'befriending' his ex girlfriend? But like i said i trust Jai, i mean i do, right? 

While Brent and I were talking i couldnt help but sneak a few glances at Jai and Brianna, they were talking a giggling and he put his hand on her knee i dont know why but my heart just sank into the pits of my stomach and what hurts the most is that he doesnt even realize im even in the bloody room 

'oh hey can i come over i wanna hang with you' i thought in my head, but instead hes with his ex-girlfriend giggling and fucking blushing like what the actual fuck??

Well guess what Jai Brooks two can play at that game.

After Brent finished and started talking to Aaron who was on the other side of him about god knows what i looked over at Cam to see him on his phone so i stand up and walk over to him and sat down next to him, he looked over and gave me a small smile before wrapping his arm around my shoulder i could feel Jai's eyes on us so i know my plan was working, i did kinda feel bad for using Cam like this but if im totally honest i actually have the tiniest crush on Cameron i dont know but the kiss we shared was just... Magical.

"Hey Maya" He said with his gorgeous smile... Dude stop, dont take this to far remember you do still have a boyfriend!

"Hey Cam!!"I smiled back to him 

"Whats up? you alright, you look a little down"He whispered so only i could hear god was it that obvious?

"Is it that obvious?" I whispered back, he looked me dead in the eyes 

"Maya i can read you like a book maybe not everyone can but i can, you see whenever your happy your eyes turn a bright green that are just mesmerizing, and when your sad your eyes they turn a light blue and not that they arent gorgeous but i just dont like that they only shine when your down and right now their a light blue" He said not taking his eyes away from mine and i honestly just fell hard for this boy i didnt even know that about myself and here this boy is telling me and i couldnt help but want to kiss him so badly, no one has ever paid that much attention to me, i had to fight back every urge i had just so i didnt kiss him right then and there though i hate to admit it i wanted to so badly...

"Wow, i never knew anyone paid that much attention to me, Cameron that was honestly beautiful and you really are someone special im so lucky to have you in my life, im so shocked like seriously no one has ever told me that and i didnt even know i did that" He was literally someone special and im so grateful to have him in my life.

"Well i think you should have all eyes on you not just because you down right beautiful but because you are so lovable and so caring, funny, cute, intelligent, independent, your just the whole package and if i were Jai i wouldn't ever ignore you i would be there for you and i would care for you and not ignore you for some hoe"He spat disgusted at Jai actions today, im glad im not the only one who saw it i mean who could their basically all over each other and i dont know but when im with Cameron i dont feel even a bit of jealousy, What i thought was going to make Jai jealous just made me realise that i made the worst desicion and chose the wrong guy Crap... i think im in love with Cameron Dallas