THE OUTBREAK

It was horrible there were... I don't even know what everywhere. The virus was spread overnight and it wasn't stopping. We ran outside only to see more virus-infects. Suddenly, there was a big explosion and a masked man protecting us with a force-field then he started talking

"The virus from our planet has spread unexpectedly so I chose 2 kids always a good choice so here are some swords customize them as you like and now you are protected from the virus but you can still be killed with weapons"

Whoa, that was a lot. Then after that, he said...

"Oh, and you have to go to EXCELIC LABS to get the antidote to the virus then you save the world, good luck."

That was not helpful at all but Lucas seemed to enjoy it he was already customizing his sword. He had made Zeus' lightning bolt but the sword was made out of the water. Well if we save the world we might as well have fun with it.

Then another explosion happened and we both ran back into the house we both went to change our clothes because we were wearing pajamas and the explosion got ashes all over them. Then Lucas went to lock all the doors and we contacted EXILIC LABS but they had already been run over. Then we ran into the garage and grabbed boards and boarded up the windows we heard a loud banging at the door we opened it and it was the guy who protected us. But he was bit in his neck we let him in any way but we locked him down in the basement.