•13•

Serayah Pov

Serayah Pov

After Bry and I took a shower with no sex for the first time. But he left and went to get us some food, not really food just snacks off a list I was craving.

I miss him already and he hasn't even been gone for 10 minutes. This is the same feeling I had when I first fell in love with him, I guess I never really fell out of love with him it was just lost. I feel so stupid for not believing him all those years ago. But the feeling I had when I found out the test came back positive was a feeling I felt every time I seen him before I found out the baby was his.

But Nia Reign Gray is forever and ever family even if it's not by blood. I can tell he loves her more than he love himself and hasn't treat her any different from any of his other kids since he found out.

I know Yazz only planned this weekend so I'd be good at the dinner we have on Monday with Sierra and new boyfriend. But I'm not making any promises that lady's issa a lier and I don't know what to believe anything she says.

Since we already FaceTimes the kids I put my phone on do not disturb because this weekend I want to be isolated from the internet, the fame everything. I got up off the couch leaving my phone right where it is, I pulled my panties out of my ass and went to get in bed turning on the TV. I turned to Love and Hip Hop Atlanta because it's getting real. I laid there watching the show until Bry came in.

I sat up real quick because he has all my snacks. He sat a bag down on the bed which I'm assuming is mine.

S: thank you

B: you welcome

S: I don't know where you think you going without my kiss

B: lemme go put these bags down

I nodded and he went off to the kitchenette to place the two bags in his hand down but never came back.

S: Bry!

B: I'm putting the stuff away!

He could've waited til after he gave me my kiss. Is it me or is he avoiding my kisses. I wrapped myself up in a blanket and got out of the bed and went to kitchenette where Bryshere was leaning up against the counter on his phone. Did this nigga just like to me about the simplest shit?!

S: Bryshere

B: huh

S: I thought you was putting that stuff away

B: I finished a few second before you came in

S: before or after I called for you