Chapter Two

I run to class as I hug my books, I really wasn't expecting him to do that... i mean Eli has never been like that towards me. It was scary. I didn't like it. I sit in my chair at our group table in the back of the class which is unfortunately right beside Eli's seat. Eli walks into the class and sits down in his seat, scoooting his chair closer to mine.

I sit there looking down awkwardly. He wraps his arm around my waist while I don't realize. The other kids aren't even paying attention to what he's doing to me. Instead they are sitting around talking to each other like a bunch of goons . (Sorry I wanted to make a reference that only one person would understand)

Eli rubs my thigh and I bite my lip and let out a small whimper .

"P-please stop." I say.

"Awe why? You kinda owe me for running off like that." He replies. He lowers his head and whispers in my ear. "I'm coming to ur house tonight to study." He says.

I blush and look away from him.

After school I'm on the bus back my normal seat when I see Eli coming back to our seat. I quickly turn my head to stare out the window.

When we get off the bus Eli follows me home.
When we get to my house I open the door.

"Hey mom me and my friend are gonna be studying in my room." I say as I walk in with Eli.

"Ok Daniel, don't forget, ALWAYS. USE. PROTECTION." My mom says. I could hear Eli hold back a laugh .

"MOM ITS NOT LIKE THAT?!" I yell as I grab Eli's arm and drag him to my room.