coming out

" Camila you have to do it, you can't keep this a secret forever. They're going to find out eventually."

she said staring at me with those green eyes

" I can't, they're going to hate me, I don't want to be alone, I've felt like that my entire life, this is going to make things worse." I partially shouted with tears flooding down my face

" No it isn't, they're your parents, they love you, this won't change a thing. They'll accept you, I'm positive."

" You don't understand, they're different, they won't accept me, especially with what happened last time. It was so hard to explain to them it wasn't what it looked like, I was hiding the truth."

She looked at me with no expression on her face,

just tears running down her face.

Why did this have to happen to me, why did I have to be born this way, I'm supposed to have feelings for the opposite gender not my own.

What happened to my big love with One Direction and saying I wanted to marry them all.

It was her, the second I laid my eyes on her I knew something changed, I wasn't the same as I used to be.

" Okay I think I'm ready." I muttered hoping she wouldn't hear me

" Good, let's go." she said while reaching for my cold hands, I grabbed onto them and walked out of the room.

We slowly walked downstairs into the living room, I saw them sitting down. This is it Mila, you can do it.

"Mom - Dad, I wanted to say that, uh" I hesitated

" I'm - Uh, I'm ... G-..." right before I said it Lauren squeezed my hand taking over and said it

"Gay."

---------------------------------

A/N

this is the first book I'll be writing so don't mind if it sucks ass okay?

I'll leave my social media links below

twitter - marieapparel

Instagram - drewstopic