Two

Lisa's POV 

"Hey lisaaaaa!"

I just came back to myself when I heard chaeyoung called me. I looked at her as if I'm asking why did she called me. 

"Heaven to Earth? Lisa, I've been talking here for so long and this is what I get? Unbelievable" She said and crossed her arms. We're still here at the canteen and it seems like jungkook and his group already left. "There you go again! I'm really upset with you, lisa-yah hmpt!" I heard her said once again and pouted.

I let out a sigh and look at her "I'm sorry chaeyoung unnie, I'm really just-- tired." I said and I stood in my seat "Do not wait for me, I'll be going the comfort room. You should go back first to ou room first" And started walking towards the comfort room, as I opened the door of the comfort room. I suddenly felt a person behind my back and pushed me in, causing me to stumble on the floor. 

"H-hello lisa sunbaenim" I looked at him, Yes he's a boy. He is also an Idol like me but I can't remember his name and also why is he here in the ladies comfort room? "Do you need help?" I nodded in response and he helped me to get up from the cold and dirty ground.

I have a bad feeling about this and I think I have to go, this will only make me into trouble and I don't want that to happened "I-I have to go" I said, when I was about to go he suddenly hold my arm and pulled me back in then he closed the door "I-is there any problem, sunbaenim?"

He looked at me and pinned me to the wall, I can feel my legs trembling, trembling for fear of what he will do to me "Yes there is lisa sunbaenim.." he said and grinned at me, he holds my cheek and I can sense that he is looking at my lips, I can't belive this! He slowly clasped his face towards me which made struggle for freedom 

"What are you doing? You pervert!" I almost shout and all I get was a laugh from him "You pervert jerk let go of me! Help! There's a maniac here!" There! I really shouted because he was already kissing my neck, I can't help but to cry. I'm so hopeless, All I want was just to become an Idol and make all my dreams and wishes come true with my eonnies. "Someone or anyone! Please help m-me juse--"

He slapped me, I was shock at the moment and I don't know what to do. My tears continuously flowing coming from my eyes "Shut up!" I closed my eyes as he shouted at me "Stop acting like you don't like it lisa sunbaenim" he said with a smirk. 

I glared at him "I'm not one of your bitches so don't you dare compare me to them, you asshole!" I kicked his manhood hard and run towards the door. I don't care if I'm a mess, I really need to go out of here, when the door opens I ran as fast as I could and didn't mind the people looking at me "E-eonnies..."

And for the second time, I bumped into someone "I-I'm s-so s-sorry" I said and not minding how my words stutter "I-I have to go, again. I'm very sorry" I said and bowed without even looking at him.  As I left all I ever think about was how he insulted me at the comfort room