Fourteen

Lisa's POV

"So tell me why are we here again?" We are standing outside the store that's a few blocks away from our House which I'm not supposed to be doing but my unnies would kill me and I still have so so many things to do with my life so yeah "And tell me why are you here instead of Hoseok oppa?" I asked him with blank expression. 

"Well we are here because we have to this things" he showed the list that made my eyes widen "and also hyung said that he can't come because he's not feeling well" He added that made me shook my head as I go inside the store.

I grab a cart and faced him "Okay what's first on the list?" I asked and he just snatched the cart from me and walked away. I followed him all the way as we buy the things on the list, we didn't bother to talk to each other until we reached the last one on the list. "Finally! We are done!" I groaned while stretching my arms. 

"Wanna go grab ice cream after this?" he asked while pushing the cart to the counter. I looked at him and slightly nodded "yeah sure" I said, there's nothing wrong with eating ice cream with him right? and also I've been craving for ice cream T^T

After he paid all the things we bought, we passed by to an ice cream parlor which made me stop "How about here?" I asked he just give me a thumbs up and we go inside the parlor. "You should sit there first while I buy the ice cream" I pointed and the vacant seat at the corner as I go in line. 

While I was waiting at the line a staff at the store suddenly approached me "Ma'am what would you like to order?" she asked, I looked at the front and slightly furrowed my brows. Am I getting a special treatment or something? I looked at her again and just shook my head "Thank you but I think I should just wait for my turn" I said and smiled at her. 

"Are you sure ma'am?" I nodded and she left after. A few minutes later it was now my turn, I picked some flavors for us and paid it. I walked my way toward jungkook which is busy playing in his phone. I sat in the opposite chair and gently puts the ice cream in our table. "You should have just took their staff's offer you know" he said as he grabs his ice cream.

I didn't bother to look or took a glimpse of him and started eating. "It doesn't mean I'm an idol I can just do that, It would be so unfair for the others who waited for their turn" I said as I ate a spoon full of ice cream ack-- Brain freeze!!! I saw him smiled while looking at his ice cream but I just shrugged it off.

 A few moments of silence when suddenly his phone rang. "Hello hyung..." I darted my eyes from him "Yes we are done buying the items.... We are here at the ice cream parlor.... Yeah sort of" he smiled and winked at me, I looked away as I heard him chuckle "Yeah we'll be there in a bit" he said and turned off his phone. "Are you done?" he asked

I stood up and walked my way outside the store. 

Jin's POV

"I guess those two will get along pretty well" jimin said after I ended the call, It was on loud speaker for us to all hear and I can even sense jungkook teasing lisa because of his laugh. I shook my head as random thoughts starts to invade my precious mind. "Nah I don't think so chim" chaeyoung mumbled 

"Do you think it's okay to just leave those two alone?" I heard jisoo asked but all of us nodded in unison. We are currently here at the living room watching some movie from netflix. Which jennie suggested to us because we are bored and hungry at the same time. 

Minutes passed and we heard the door creak "Finally" I heard jisoo whispered as she got up and ran towards the two. "What took you so long?" She asked but none of them answered,  I flicked jungkook forehead and he just glared at me. "What happened to the both of you?" I asked and just sighed. 

Namjoon suddenly came and slapped jungkook's back "Woah you two are still not even in a relationship yet and I bet you two would fight a lot if that even HAPPENS" he said and laughs which made me laugh as well "shut up hyung" he hissed and covered his self that made us laugh even more. 

"God! I love teasing jungkook" then he left after which left us two. "Hey gguk! Mind telling me what happened between you two?" I asked but he didn't answered, I asked him again until he slowly removes the cover from his face. "It's nothing much hyung, I winked at her and she started to ignore me after" 

"Pftt--" I covered my mouth as I try myself to not laugh at him, he glared at me which made me clear my throat and began to talk "You two are still babies" I shook my head because I thought it was something else  "You don't understand hyung there's still something else" 

I took a deep breath and forced smile "Okay how can I understand when you didn't even told me that there's still something else" I said trying to control myself from hitting this child with a frying pan. 

He looked at me "There was a guy and he kinda touched lisa--" I immediately cut him off "Let me guess you pointed your toy gun to the guy and said don't touch my girl" I burst out laughing and he just glared at me. "Yah! I'm not a kid anymore hyung!" he whined and I just shook my head. "Okay okay I was just kidding gguk, now what happened?" I asked after I recovered from laughing so damn hard. 

"He touched lisa and I kinda hit the guy" I feel like my eyes and jaw dropped at the same time "WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME JEON JUNGKOOK!?" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y'ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! AND CONGRATS TO US FOR BEING AT THE #1 AT JUNGKOOKXLISA OMG! THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! HOPE YOU'LL SUPPORT THIS STORY 'TIL THE END! LOVE Y'ALL!