Chapter 1

(A/N) Hello again, people! So, I am here with another fic. This time though, its going to be about mah OTP! AND ITS NALU EMEGHERD. Actually, this story just suddenly popped in my head, telling me to write it before I forget. And so, to all you NaLu fans out there, I give you this story. TELL ME IF YOU LOVE NALU, I WILL LOOK FOR YOU AND WE SHALL GO TOGETHER IN A NALU FILLED WORLD. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Fairy Tail and the characters. If I did, I would have been Hiro Mashima and made NaLu canon already xD

~~~

-Lucy's POV-

Hello there. I'm Lucy Heartfilia, 17 years old and loves writing stories. I am not fat, mind you. But, I do love food.

Anyways, I'm looking for a club right now for extra grades and a way to spend my free time. I'm already part of the School Paper, a class officer, a member of the Youth club and a Science club member yet I'm still not satisfied. Well, I am a volleyball varsitarian but that's it for sports. I'm just feeling so challenged right now since there are new smart students coming in and you know how I just love competition.

Other than that, I want to experience something new and maybe even, experience falling in love. I wasn't really interested regarding this but now, it just struck me. I'm 17 yet still have nbsb. (No boyfriend since birth.)

I continue to look at the clubs looking for new recruits but none gets my attention. Oh well, guess I'd just join what I can for today.

"Lucy! Lucy!"

That must've been my friend, Levy.

"Lucy!"

"Hey, Levy. What can I do for you?"

"Hm, nothing in particular. Just wanted to hang out for the time being. So, what are you up to?"

"Looking for some organizations to join. You know, for grades."

"Ehh? But haven't you joined enough already?"

"No, I believe I still need one more, but I couldn't find one so J just gave up."

"How about the cadecy thing?"

Cadecy? Now, where did I hear that before?

(Flashback)

"Lucy, I want you to be an officer and continue the reputation of the Heartfilia's in never failing to be a commander. I want you to not break the line of our image and become useful to the country, understood?"

"But Father, I do not understa--"

"All you have to do is become a part of the Cadecy Corps and follow my footsteps. With this, our name will never die from honor. Is that clear enough to you, my daughter?"

"Sigh, understood, Father."

(End of flashback)

"Cadecy?"

"Yes. This flyer over here says they're recruiting at the moment. How about you try it?"

"Uh.."

"Wow, it also says here that it actually gives an increment to your ACADEMIC grades as well."

"What?! Count me in!"

"Whoa, girl. Anything for grades, huh?"

"DEFINITELY."

~~~

"Welcome, cadets. For today, we will be extremely nice to you for the sake of not making you quit on the first day. Our agenda for this afternoon is to teach you basic commands and some things you need to know. We will also entertain questions after our demonstration."