Chapter 2

Hello again, people! I know some of you may find this story quite boring but I encourage you to at least read it. I mean, it won't always be boring. There WILL be times when it could go interesting.

Very interesting.

On to chapter 2!

~~~

-Lucy's POV-

Riiiing. Riiiiing.

I groan as I hear the annoying sound of the alarm clock once more.

("You have to be in school by 7 alright?") These words keep playing in my head.

Who said that again? Oh yeah, the officer.

"Uhm, excuse me Princess but I believe it is about time that you get ready for school. I'm sorry for bothering you. Will you punish me?", said Virgo.

"No, no. You don't need to be punished, Virgo. What time is it anyway?"

"It is now half-past 6 in the morning, Princess."

"I see. Wait, WHAT?!"

"Calm down, Princess. I will help you in preparing for the day."

"No thanks, Virgo! I'll skip breakfast for today!"

"But Prin---"

"Bye, Virgo!"

~~~

-In school-

Pant pant. Oh my gosh. Did I make it?

I look over to the school clock and see 6:57.

"Whoo. Safe."

I start to look around me and notice that I wasn't the only one in the grounds of the school near the gate.

"Oh, hey there, Lucy." A voice behind me suddenly comes up.

I slowly turn around my head only to see a co-cadet. If I remember correctly, she's Wendy?

"Good morning, Wendy. Early as well, huh?"

"Yep. Don't wanna be punished on the first day."

"So it seems."

~~~

Currently, I am now standing here, together with my co-cadets under the heat of the sun.

How did I get here? Well, I was called to be here.

"So, cadets, do you know of the basic rules of being part of this institution? Sound off if you want to answer."

A random cadet does the sound off thing and tell the officer that not so much was discussed about rules, only commands.

"Oh well, we shall talk about the rules."

And he goes on and on and on and on...you get the point.

"So, that would be all for this morning. Don't worry, proper duty will start next week so you guys don't have to feel so pressured and controlled."

"Yes, sir."

~~~

-In the classroom-

"Hey, Lucy. How was the first day of being a cadet?"

"Exhausting."

"Hahaha. Well, I got some questions to ask you to help you forget about being tired."

"Shoot."

"So, I hear your friends with THE Natsu Dragneel?"

"Well, yeah. Why?"

"Whoa, tell me about him."

"Why? Are you interested in him?"

"Hm, no. Just tell me."

"He's kind, fun and well, he's just really nice."

"Do you know any of his other friends?"

"Well no. Wait a minute."

"What?"

"You like Gajeel, don't you?"

"Dang it! Why are you so good?"

"'Cause I was born that way. Harhar."

After my conversation with Levy, I start to think about Natsu. I wonder what he's like if he's mad? I can't imagine.

Little by little, I start to notice that I tend to keep thinking about him every now and then. Why?

~~~

-Volleyball court-

"Nice job, Lucy!"

"Thanks!"

"C'mon! Go and run for it!"

"Chill it! I'm already on it!"

Damn I'm tired from this training. Including the shouting, of course. I don't even know why we do that.

"Heartfilia!", I hear my name.

I turned my head almost immediately saying, "Whattt?"

He laughs. I know this guy. He's got salmon hair and onyx eyes. Yep, it's Natsu alright.

"Hey Lucy." He says with a smile.

"What's up, Natsu?"

"How come I don't receive your group messages anymore?"

"Well, I ran out of time and load. Hence, I can't really make nor send text messages at the moment."

"I see. Care to talk more?"

"Sure. So what do you want to talk about?"

And so, we continued to talk about random things and laugh our butts off.

Ah, a good day it was.

~~~

That's all for chap 2 guys! Hope ya like it. Chapter 3 will be coming soon.