Chapter 4

Hey there! So, were you able to think of what would happen at the rooftop? So, without further ado, I present Chapter 4!

~~~

~Lucy's POV~

I'm so nervous. Crap, why did I tell him that? WHATAMISUPPOSEDTODO?!

No, just relax and everything will be just fine.

Also, why am I suddenly feeling...dizzy?

And before I knew it, everything faded from my sight.

~Normal POV~

As soon as Lucy's body collided with the floor, people nearby start to surround her and start whispering to each other.

Soon enough, Levy notices this and quickly approaches her.

"Oh my gosh! Lucy! Someone, help me take her to the clinic!" Levy worriedly says.

~~~

~Lucy's POV~

Huh? What's happening? Why is it so quiet?

Then suddenly, I hear a door open with a loud bang.

I start to hear shouts and is that...crying?

Slowly, I begin to gain back my sight but it was still blurry for me to see.

"H-huh? What happened? Where am I?" I ask.

"Lucy!" A bluenette hugs me as she realizes I'm awake.

Then, I saw pink.

This salmon-haired person approaches and hugs me too, asking me what I just did.

"...Natsu?"

"What did you think you were doing?!" He shouts.

"Dragneel-senpai, I think you need to calm down." Levy says.

"Sigh. Geez, don't scare me like that."

"I'm sorry. Where am I? What happened?"

"Lucy, you fainted. The nurse said you starved yourself and eventually lost the energy to keep up." Levy informs me.

"Oh. Well, I am quite hungry." I say.

"Yeah. And that's why I brought you food." Natsu says while giving me a lunchbox.

"Hm? Thank you so much. By the way, what time is it?" I ask.

"Uh, its 5:45 now, Lucy. Also, we need to get home." Levy says.

WHAT?! Oh my gosh, I was supposed to go to the rooftop with Natsu!

Natsu notices my reaction and says, "It's okay, Lucy. Also, I saw Mira over there and just when I was about to ask her what she was doing there, Levy suddenly comes in and tells us about you."

"Oh, so where's Mira?"

"Ah, she went home already."

Gah. Mira, I am so sorry to have disappointed you.

"Well, I guess I can go home with you. Would you mind, Levy?" Natsu says.

"Hm? Oh, I don't mind, really." Levy replies with a smirk facing towards me.

Darn you, Levy.

"Let's get going then?"

"Okay."

~~~

And so now, I am back home. Sigh.

But still, that was the first time I saw Natsu-senpai like that.

Flaaaashbaaack <3

As Levy says her goodbyes to the two, Natsu and Lucy bid her farewell and started their own conversation.

"So, what actually happened, Luce?"

Lucy's ears perk up from hearing the nickname Natsu calls her. "Hm, I don't really know. Before I even realized myself, I fainted and evrything disappeared."

Natsu sighs and stops walking. "You know," He says as he blocks Lucy's way. "You should really be careful. You got me so worried! Promise me you'd never do that again." Lucy temporarily thought that this was a joke until she noticed the way his eyes looked seriously into hers.

"Okay. I'm sorry." She says with a smile.

"Now that that's cleared up, I wanted to tell you something." Natsu says, returning to his usual expression.

"Wh-what is it?" Lucy asks nervously.

"You're a candidate for officer, right?" Lucy's eyes widen.

"Um, yes. Why?" She asks after gulping.

"Well, I have news for you! I'm..." His phone suddenly rings. 'Bad timing,' Lucy thought.

"Oh Luce, it seems we've arrived to our destination! Also, I need to do something. Dad just sent me a message. See you tomorrow then. And, eat this time!" He says while running.

"Yeah! Bye!" Lucy says happily but deep inside she was disappointed of the timing. 'Gah! I'm so curious!' Lucy continued to think.

End of flaaashbaaack <3

Sigh. I really do wonder what he was supposed to say.

With no thought in mind, the calendar catches my attention.

"Ooh! It's Friday! Yeyy! I guess I know what I'm going to do today.."

Knock knock.

"Who is it~?"

"Excuse me, Mr. Heartfilia is calling for you, Miss Lucy."

'What did I do now?' I am getting nervous.

"Yes, I'll be there in a minute. Thank you."

"Thank you, Miss Lucy."

~~~

Normal POV~

Jude Heartfilia has heard several unpleasant events and possibilities but this was the worse one yet. His own daughter, devastating their reputation by just having the tiniest bit of interest towards a man she was forbidden to show this type of liking to.

He decides to call her to approach to his study to talk about this matter.

Seconds later, Lucy appears in front of him and curiously asks him what he requests from her.

"You called for me, father?" Her voice echoes through Jude's hallow study, crisp and audible. Lucy places both her hands behind her straight back, remembering to correct her posture in front of the man she calls a father.

He looks up, barely even.

"You think I would have never discovered?" He says in monotone, making Lucy think about what she could have possibly done to disappoint her father.

Lucy furrows her brows, wondering what it was she had done to displease the man once more. "Discovered what?" She asks softly, more to herself than to her father.

Her father picks up a picture from his table and sternly asks, "How do you explain this?"

Lucy's eyes widen as she sees who the people in the picture are.

Jude grips the photo in his calloused hands. His eyebrows slowly knit together, not endearingly, no never. It had been from disappointment, pure and utter disappointment; he had expected more from his daughter. "Well?" He says, tone louder than the previous one.

Lucy holds a breath.

'This must've been took earlier when he walked me home. Tsk, I have underestimated my father.' Lucy thought.

~~~

Dun dun duuuuun. To be continued. Who is Lucy's father talking about? Why is he so disappointed with Lucy? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON~~ TUNTUNTUNTUNTUNTUNTUUUUUUN, Bound by the Rules!