Chapter 2

Jennie's POV

I moaned when Lisa slid a finger inside my womanhood. Then her finger slowly moved against my clitoris, making me moan in so much pleasure. Every move of her finger, I feel like I'm going frenzy in so good pleasure that I am feeling. 

"Go on, Lisa." I said; my voice was full of lust. "Make it faster, Lisa..."

Lisa obliged and move her finger faster inside me, making me moan like crazy. My body is moving and moving my hips on time when Lisa is thrusting her finger in and out inside me.

"You're so wet, Jennie. I like it." She whispered on my mouth and crashed her lips on mine.

Lisa continues pleasuring me with her finger. I moaned as wave of pleasure sipped through me.

I felt her mouth on my neck, trailing kisses, licking and nipping my skin down to the valley of my breast. When her hot mouth sucked my little beads, I nearly died in pleasure.

The pleasure was blinding. It's too much and I felt it building inside me.

"I can't take this anymore." Lisa said and stops at what she's doing.

I whimpered in disappointment and looked at Lisa. "Touch me, please." I plead.

Lisa just smiled at my plea. She moved her hands to open her fly. "My patience is very long, but I cannot wait to put my cock inside your wet mound."

When she let her cock out from the opened zipper of her jeans, my mouth was agape. It's freaking big.

"Will that fit inside me?" I asked her innocently while she just laughed at me.

"It will fit, my wet Jennie. And you will shout in so much pleasure as I put this inside of you."

My wet mound tingled in anticipation. "Then put it inside me. Now."

A smirk appeared on her lips. "Slowly, Jennie. Slowly." 

She gripped my ass and pulled me closer to her. She positioned her long hard erect penis over my wet mound. She looked at me deep in the eyes and pushed her erect penis inside me.

I squeezed my eyes shut as pain assaulted my being. A lone tear escape my eyes as the pain sipped through every part of my body. I gripped Lisa's hand in my ass and bit my lower lip to stop myself from sobbing.

I felt Lisa hesitated.

"You're a virgin?" She asked with wide eyes.

I bit my lower lip harder when she moved inside me. "Yes."

"Damn!" She hissed.

She was about to pull out when I stopped her.

"Don't" I look at her in the eyes. "I want this. Just continue."

Lisa stared at me; uncertainly was visible on her brown doe eyes. I don't want her to change her mind so I am the one who must find ways. She was still erect inside me and I have to do something for it to stay that way. I wanted her. Plain and simple.

I put my arms around Lisa's neck and I started to slowly move up and down. Every move I make, the pain slowly started to disappear. Until the pain fled away and replaced by blinding sensation. I was moaning and gripping Lisa's shoulder as I feel the building sensation of Lisa's cock inside me.

Disappointment sipped through me when Lisa stopped me. I looked at her, pleading. "I want you, Lisa."

She deeply look at me straight in the eyes, then she slammed her lips on mine and roughly pushed her erect cock inside of me. I moaned in her mouth as she moves up and down.