Chapter 7- the boys

Harry's P.O.V.

I run back to the dressing room to tell the boys I got Breonna's number!

"Guys look I got that girl breonna's phone number."

"That's great mate!" Liam said

" Is That the 18th number that a fan has given to you today?" asked Louis

" No I asked her for it." I said

Everyone gasped, cause they knew I don't ask a girl for her number unless I really like her, and I do! The way her straight dirty blonde hair sits right above her shoulders and her blue-gray eyes shine. I can't help but to thing about the sexy dress she is wearing with the converse, I love her look! It is so laid back, but still really feminine.

Later on----

I peep out of the curtains while 5sos plays their couple of songs, and I spot Breonna right on the edge of the stage. I sneak past Paul and into the croud. I touch the small of her back, and she turns around and realized it was me.

I grabbed her and her friend, Kaitlin I think it was, and pull them backstage.

Kaitlin screams" what the hell is going on?"

I decided to take off my fake mustache, and when I do Kaitlin screams... even though she has met us before. When the boys were caught up in Kaitlin's story's I pulled Breonna into the dressing room.

"Why are we back here? Are we in trouble?!" She says with a worried look on her face.

"Oh No love, I just couldn't stop thinking about you." I said.

I could see her blushing, I could feel my self blushing too.