Chapter 1-Bestest best friend ever

Breonna's P.O.V.

I have seriously had the longest day! I cleaned so many dirty dishes at the restaurant I almost puked. It is literally freezing in Brighton today, but nothing could spoil my 18th birthday! By best friend and roommate Kaitlin and I are having a girls night in! I am so excited! I pull up to our apartment building and park in my favourite spot. I walk up all 22 flights of stairs until I reach our apartment. I realize there is a post-it note on the door knob. 'Went out to dinner with kaleb', her boyfriend, 'your birthday dinner is in the fridge! Xoxoxo, Kaitlin.' I didn't realize I was crying until I had to wipe my face. My best friend kicked me to the curb on my birthday.... that's not the best feeling in the world ya know. I fumbled through my purse for my keys. After who knows how long, I saw my Micky Mouse key chain in the bottom of the inside pocket. I can be so idiotic sometimes. I unlock the door and flick on the lights."surprise!" shouts Kaitlin and kaleb. And there go the water works. "It's ok, it's ok." Kaitlin calms me down. " Thank you guys so much!" I say still crying some! "Let's open your presents!" shrieks Kaitlin. I open Kalebs first to be polite. He got me exactly what I wanted! I saw a 1 direction iPhone case the other day but it was too much money, cause it was signed. It was beautiful!! I thanked him so much and started to rip open Kaitlin's present. (She's the best gift giver!) I open the small box an I see 2 tickets to the one direction concert! I don't know how high I scream but Kaleb holds onto the couch for dear life. I hug Kaitlin so much and tell her how grateful I am, but I look over to see another small box from Kaitlin. I open it to find..... Sound check, VIP, and meet and greet passes to the 1D concert!!!!