House Shopping, and a glimpse of the past| Chapter 5

Your POV:

We kept on walking, seemed like endless miles. I saw a nice little apartment, but Sylvia complained that we need a bigger living area, so we kept looking. There was also this cozy looking green 1 family house, but Sylvia insisted on buying a bigger house. I'm guessing she just wants to live as royalty...

As we continued wandering down the streets of Magnolia, looking around for a house to buy. "Nah, too small, too odd looking, too shabby, told, not my style" Sylvia babbled on. We got to a place where it was quiet and peaceful, plus not many neighboring houses around. I looked straight ahead. "Hey, Sylvia, what about that one straight up ahead?" I questioned. "Woah! That's perfect!" She replied. 'Finally a house that she likes'. The house seller walked right up to us the moment he saw us staring at this house. Maybe it doesn't classify as a house, probably a mansion perhaps?

"Why hello there, young lady, and feline! I see you've got quite an eye for houses! Are you interested in buying this magnificent mansion in front of you?" He asked. "Yes, of course!" I simply replied back. "How much is it worth?" Sylvia questioned. "This mansion is larger than the Heartfilia estate! There is also a vacation mansion down by the private beach which also comes with the purchase of this mansion! All this land all the way to Mount. Hakabe (feel free to correct me on any spelling errors), so I'm afraid that this will be very, very expensive!" The estate agent explained.

I nodded, and asked "how much is it worth?". "10 million jewels." He replied. "Well put a sold sign on the board, I'm taking this mansion." I grinned as I handed him the money (it just appears out of thin air, author is waaaaaaaaaay too lazy to use her brain to describe where the money comes from and everything)

~Time skip~

I stretched as I finally finished filing out the paper work to buy such a large mansion. Truth is I actually know the Heartfilias, the L/N's and Heartfilias were business partners, that is until my parents were brutally murdered. The only reason why I trained so hard in the first place is to seek revenge on the one who had murdered by parents. I was only 7 at the time, 7 years old, and I had to experience my parents' deaths right in front of my very own eyes, as I was hiding in the closet.

That event had scarred me. The nightmares haunt me, and I just can't believe that people could be so heartless and do something like that. I want to seek revenge... I cannot allow what had happened to me to happen to anyone that I know and that I hold dear to me. I will protect them, and I will seek vengeance. Watch out, dirty parent killer, this girl is coming for you.

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime or manga of Fairy Tail (honestly I wish I did so I can all my ships come true) They belong to their rightful owners!

Sorry, I ran out of ideas, so that results a short chapter! Aka legit all my chapters are short ;-;

More major exams are coming up! Yikes!

Anyways, hope you reader have a good day/night where ever you are, peace!