Surprise!!

"Ali! My Akhi!" As I had just begun to adjust my eyes to the blinding brightness of the sunrays perched above a sweet melodious voice of a girl caught my attention. As I slowly begun to turn from the black Ferarri Portofino, I turned around to see a beautiful girl dressed in a Emerald, silver studded Jubbah matched with a shimmering Hijab. She looked like an angel with a soft rosy blush complimenting her cheeks bones, lips painted in a soft pastel pink with eyes lined with black liner.

Wait....Is she who I think she is?....No not possible.... She was glum and depreesed the last time i saw her ...yes, But she has the same eyes, same fair complexion, same innocence and mischievveness in her eyes, same melodious voice .. OH MY GOD... She is my SALMA!!! My Baby sister!

As she ran towards me her smile illuminating her face, her cute dimples now made apparent I whispered her name into the air above me 'Salma': unaware of whether she heard me whisper her name or not.

But instead of me being engulfed in a hug instead I was greeted with a hard slap on my chest.

"Hey!" I cried out. "What the hell was that for?" I whined whilst rubbing my chest furiously, worried if she made a bruise.

"Are you being fricking serious right now! Oh don't you what was that for me!"

Damn she was really angry. I held in a laugh as I could imagine smoke steaming out of her ears. Good luck trying to get back into her good books now, Ali mate ! spoke my annoying inner self. In sha Allah I will ,I said to myself. After all we are siblings we cannot stay upset forever. As I said Bismillah in my heart and stepped forward

'