Ali Quraishi

Shawn Mendes as Ali Quraishi

Assalamu Alaykum,

My name is Ali Quraishi, I am 25 years old and I am better known for being the owner of Quraishi

Enterprises. My company provides International Automotive services, Cars etc. Oh yeah and I also own a Steel industry and I am currently in collaboration with my younger brother Areeb who has just graduated from the University of Toronto.  Alhamdulillah! It is only due to Allah that I am where I am today. It was only due to him that I was able to see past the poverty me and family were inflicted with during the recession and was able to establish a thriving Automotive business here in New York. It was difficult to begin with, I'm not gonna lie but as Albert Einstein said 'Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance you have to keep moving.' So I did. Over the years I had plenty of abuses hurled at me, had freshly made Construction blueprints which took hours of work thrown at me, worked for numerous jobs and had Coffee thrown at my face scalding my entire neck which I still cover up with a little makeup. So yup I have had my fair share of struggles but in the end everything comes around with patience, as it says in the Quraan: 'And be patient Surely Allah is with those who are patient.' Anyway today I am going back to Canada to see my Toronto, Canada. Ahh! It is so good to be home. Just the smell of hotdogs, Oatflour pancakes with maple syrup and  Crispy Crème makes me wanna dance my way there... Huh, I wish but being a renowned businessman has its disadvantages: there will be a lot of press which means I can't exactly fly my way there. I have to have at least 6 bodyguards around me all of which are armed, just in case anyone tries any funny business with me...You'll be surprised how many have tried to assault me but no one is having their way with these guys.

The Consequence I hear you ask: a one-way ticket to the Royal Canadian Jail. But right now I am so excited I am finally able to meet my siblings after so long. It is so great to be able to see my younger sister Aaliyah and I can ask her face to face how she's doing instead of skyping her. She can be so annoying  and  sweet and innocent at the same time that you just have to laugh along with her. She has been a lot since our father abandoned us , it was her that suffered the most than all of us, after all she was only 7 years old. Now she is all grown up into the fantastic young woman that I had always thought her to be. Getting good grades at college was always something that i aspired for her. Both us doing well would show that villainous father of ours how we were better off without him.

In the aeroplane:

'We have arrived at the Toronto Pearson International Airport Sir. Would you like any assistance with your luggage Sir?' spoke my trustworthy bodyguard Mark. 'No thank you.' I smiled. Although I was a young billionaire I have been told that I told typically act like one. My mother always said that, 'It doesn't matter at which of success you reach always be humble and grounded for that is the true sign of a leader'. Those were her last departing words that still seem to echo in head as though she was right in front of me. But this was no time to get emotional. I was about to see my baby bro and sis.

'Can you please drive us to Quraishi House?' I said to my driver. 'Sure Sir'. he replied with a smile.

'Sir may I ask you a question?' piped up Mark , glancing from his front mirror whilst expertly driving the vehicle.  'Sure Mark you don't need to call me sir like that, you're my bro remember call me Al and  fire away?' I replied. 'How have you never been in a relationship when you have such a vibrant and well bred personality? I mean I know  a girl would kill to be with a guy like you. You have money but ever since I have set my eyes on you I don't see an ounce of pride in you, in contrary to all other billionaires. Well I wanted to know why...of course if u don't mind.' I smiled I know that people do have and will have a lot of questions about the way I am. 'Truth is...Mark that I am waiting for my Princess. The one who I will cherish forever, the one who will be a Phenomenal challenge, the one who will be a fire and i'll be her water. 'Hah, Hah', Mark gave off a bear-like laughter. 'Looks like you are quite a poet that i didn't have you down for.' he said smiling friendly. 'I know utterly embarrassing right,'i said running my fingers through my spiky jet black hair.

45 mins later

'We have arrived Al!' I was dreaming about my beautiful dream girl when I felt someone tap me at the shoulder with rough hands , yet comforting and warm. As I slowly opened my eyes exposing them to the vibrant light. ' Looks like you are still quite the deep sleeper i have always known you to be.' replied Mark . Yup that seems to be the case. Just at that moment I heard a voice as sweet as humming birds