25

"So Dad, I am 18 right" Corbyn

"Yes"

"And that means I can make all my choices for me right"

"Technically But-"

"Then why are you telling MY girlfriend who is MY choice to date that I can't be with her. Cause if it's my choice I can choose who I want to date and for how long."

"Well-"

"No you have no say in who I can date and if you don't want me to date her then oh well. When we get married you don't have to come"

"Corbyn-"

"Nope I don't care and the fact that you had to even threaten her makes me really mad but you're my dad so I can't be mad at you but I really want to."

"I want what's best for you and she's not what's best"

"Excuse me i dont mean to be disrespectful but I really think that I'm good for him yes I texted him and he responded to my text which made him get into the accident but I don't think that means I'm bad for him. I was texting him to apologize so I could be good for him and it wasn't the right moment but I don't think that makes me awful. If he died I would never forgive myself. I really love your son and all I want for him is happiness cause that's all he deserves and I feel me being with him would give him happiness. So please stop saying I'm not good for him cause I really really am."

"You don't know what's good for him"

"JONAH! SHE IS GOOD FOR ME WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND"

"Excuse me did you just call me Jonah"

"Yes I did cause you aren't listening to me. You're making me really upset right now" Corbyn starts crying

"Hey don't cry" I whisper wiping his tears

"He won't listen"

"I know but please don't cry"

Daniel comes up to us and hugs Corbyn

"Corbyn it's okay"

"No he's being unreasonable"

"I'll talk to him okay"

Corbyn nods and Daniel kisses his cheek

"Jonah we need to talk outside now" Daniel says pulling him out of the room
-
*Daniel*

I drag my husband out of the room and slam the door

"You need to stop that right now you are making him so upset that he is in tears."

"He can't be with that girl"

"Yes he can it's his life and you need to get out of it. He loves her and she very clearly loves him so you need to get over what happened with her parents and let him be with her"

In high school Taylor's dad bullied Jonah for being gay and he's still upset about it.

Taylor's dad apologized because it was again in high school but Jonah is still stupidly mad about it

"He outed me"

"You tried to suck his dick"

"Whatever he still outed me"

"And that's not Taylor's fault. She wasn't even thought about during that time. So please please stop. I hate seeing Corbyn cry because of you. He really loves her and you're really not allowing him to be with the girl he loves"

"Ugh Fine"

"Good job you'll be getting a nice blow job later tonight"