Chapter 1

Mesogog and Anton Mercer have separated. Thankfully for Anton, he was no longer a monster. However, the monster had plans for Dr. Mercer. He strapped him down on a revolving table. The evil villain turned it on, and he watched in awe as the table spun his former counterpart around. "I hope you're comfortable, Anton." He said. "In only a matter of hours, all your worries will fade, to black." He manically laughed.

Elsa, his only general left, entered the room. She strolled up to her Lord. However, part of her was sad for the man on the table. Yet, she didn't care. Her hands were behind her back as she walked towards him. "The separation from Mercer was a stroke of genius, Master."

"Yes, Elsa, it was." They walked over to one of the tables. "And now, thanks to that genius, the people of earth will join me." He flipped a switch, and on the screen a large cannon emerged beneath a pile of rocks. "With this weapon, I will at last complete my master plan."

"The transfiguration beam is magnificent, but will you be able to supply it with enough power?" She questioned. Concern was evident in her voice.

"Once I get the Dino gems I will." He looked down at her. She definitely was beautiful, but the only reason why he thought of that was because of the man on the revolving table. Some of Mercer's residual thoughts were still in Mesogog's body. That made the evil man disgusted. Now, Mesogog needed to get rid of Elsa once and for all. "But to make sure, I'll start with the power I've given you." He took her by her arms and Tyrannodrones swarmed around her. They pulled her towards a table. Panic came over Elsa, and she was confused. Her Lord has turned against her. All of them have yanked her down to the extractor chair. That chair had gotten some exercise. First, it was Kira, then Tommy, then Kim, Trent, and now it was Elsa's turn. "I'll miss you, Elsa." The devilish tone slithered through his mouth. She was still struggling to break loose. "Truly I will." Anton's leftover thoughts' spoke up.

Mesogog shook his head lightly. Finally, he was free of Mercer. He began to evilly laugh.

Behind some equipment, Trent Mercer, the White Dino Thunder ranger had witnessed everything. He needed to tell the others. He discreetly escaped.

Xxxxx

Hayley's Cyberspace

Kim happily trotted into the café. She had already called Trini and Aisha. They were extremely happy for her. Now, she was ready to tell Hayley the news. She went to the back to find her.

Ethan and Conner entered the café. They were talking about the Prom. "So, let me get this straight. You're, going to the movies, instead of the biggest social event of the year." Conner asked as he stopped in the middle of the café.

"It's not just a movie" Ethan rolled his eyes. "It's the sequel to Asteroid Conquest. The greatest sci-fi film of all time." Ethan retorted. Conner shook his head.

"Dude, it's the prom!" Conner informed. "It's tradition." He sat down at a table.

"Oh yeah, nice tradition." Ethan flatly said. "The smart kids spend the entire semester in agony wondering if they'll get a date, or if they'll be forced to stand in the corner with the other smart kids." He took a seat with his best friend. "It's too painful, bro."

"Whoa, I never thought about it like that." The admission hit Conner like a ton of bricks.

"Besides, Kira is your date. You have nothing to worry about." Ethan reminded him. Kira walked in. "Speaking of Kira, here she is."

"Hey, Babe." They kissed each other.

Kira took a seat right next to her boyfriend. "Hey." She smiled at them.

Conner leaned back. He looked at her. "Who're you going to the prom with?" He winked at her.

"Oh, I don't have a date." Kira easily said. Ethan gaped at her.