Chapter 2

Tommy's Command Center

Conner was on Tommy's left side, and Trent was on Tommy's right side. They helped to hold up their science teacher. The entire way back to his house, Tommy kept saying Kim. He knew something happened. The Dino Thunder rangers, Anton, and Hayley walked down to the Command Center. The scene they were met by was shocking. Everything was destroyed. Computers were busted, wires were poking out, and sparks were still flying everywhere. Tommy quickly snapped out of his stupor. The mentor who had spent his time and some of his money on this place, and he couldn't believe it.

"What happened?" Kira asked as she looked around.

"It's trashed!" Ethan exclaimed. This was like a second home, and it was all gone.

"Eileen. . ." Tommy began. He was worried. "Kimberly!" His anxiety kicked in.

Anton heard Tommy's outburst. "Eileen was here?"

"Yeah, Dad, after Mesogog withdrew her powers, she was sent to a rooftop, and Zeltrax took her." Trent informed.

Conner furrowed his brows. He saw a small box, and the red light was blinking. He bent down and picked it up. "What is this?" He inquired.

Haley immediately took it. "It's like a black box, I keep a security camera in it." She informed them. She moved to one of the backup computers. "Let's take a look."

The screen flickered. It must've malfunctioned because there was a show on it. Not just any show, but Tommy and Kim making love on his computer chair. The teens were completely disgusted.

"Oh gross!" Ethan yelled, disgusted with his teacher.

Anton covered his son's eyes. "Dr. Oliver, that is a side I never wanted to see of you." He couldn't believe it.

"Dad, um, I know about the birds and the bees." Trent informed.

Kira covered Conner's eyes. "Uh, Dr. O, you know there's a house above this base right?"

"I'm scarred for life!" Conner dramatically shouted.

Hayley kept fidgeting with it. It wouldn't budge. She started to get nervous. "That better not be my chair!" She scolded Tommy.

The doctor of paleontology turned as red as Conner's power suit. He cursed his memory. "I forgot you installed security cameras." He turned away. Obviously, he was embarrassed for the teens, best friend, and former mentor witnessing him and Kim's heat of passion.

Hayley smacked the thing. The screen flickered, and on the screen Zeltrax was vigorously yanking Eileen and Kim with him as the equipment was combusting. The teens and Hayley stared at the screen in fear. Not for what happened, but for what Tommy was going to do. Even more, Hayley was afraid for how Tommy was going to take the news.

Tommy turned around to witness Kim and Eileen being dragged by his adversary. His eyes flashed green in anger. "Kim." He mumbled. She did come back to his place. "She must've known we went to the Island Fortress."

Anton was bothered at what he had just seen. He was very remorseful for his actions. "This is all of my fault. I should have stopped him." Anton rambled.

Trent looked up at him. "Don't blame yourself for what you did when you were him."

Tommy was still speechless at the fact Kim was captured... again. He knew he should've sent her away. "I should've sent her away." He shook his head. "I fucking knew I should've sent her away!" He screamed louder. The teens flinched at the tone.

"Tommy." Hayley cautioned. The doctor of paleontology's eyes flashed green, and it stayed green. "You need to calm down."

"How can I?" He asked her. "I was so hell bent on defeating Mesogog that I didn't even pay attention to her feelings. She said she had something to tell me, and I didn't even wait to hear it." Hayley got really quiet and looked away. Kira noticed. "I practically ran her out of here!" Tommy's guilt complex made its presence. He shook his head. Anger took over. "Hi-yah!" He kicked a computer and a broke a stool. The teens winced even more.