Chapter III

That night when Ahsoka was in her chambers she felt pain and fear in her master through their bound and worried for him, however when she asked him about he brushed her off and refused to tell her what was bothering him. "Anakin please I felt your fear through our bond just tell what's wrong so I can help," she had feeling that the thing that was bothering him was caused him to turn evil "its nothing snips alright," he groaned "I know your lying I can feel conflict in you, " she was trying not to be stern with him but his extreme stubbornness annoyed her "I can't tell you," he said with sadness in his voice "why?" She asked "because if I do you'll know that lied to everyone..." Ahsoka suddenly knew what he meant, no one knew about his marriage to Padme well everyone expect her. "I know about you and the senator I heard you two when you came back yesterday ," Anakin looked up to her with surprise "you didn't tell the council?" She shook her head "no and I promise I won't you didn't tell the council about my feelings for Lux so I won't tell them your secret. " Anakin felt like a thousands of pounds had been freed from his chest "alright snips you win I'll tell you," she sat down next to him and listened "last night I had a nightmare just like the ones I had about my mother just before she died, it was only a dream but it felt so real... Padme died in child birth..." Ahsoka gasped and her heart bleed with empathy for him no wonder he was afraid "master is there any way I can help you?" She asked hoping she wasn't hurting him more, he smiled weakly at her and said "I don't know Ahsoka," she was glad that he was being completely honest with her now "well I'm still going to try," she declared determined to keep the horrible future she came from, from happening.
A/n hey sorry this one is kinda short but the next one will be longer also for those are hoping for lux and Ahsoka to get together I plan on doing it but it may not happen till the end