Prologue

point out mistakes lowercase intended bc im lazy
also i apologize for not knowing much about figure skating, i play ice hockey and only know that. i'll do my research tho:)

Harry is a hockey player, best there is. he wants to go pro someday, he's only 17 so he has a chance. he despises all figure skaters no matter what. best mates are niall and liam

Louis, 19 is a figure skater, planning on skating in the Olympics in the next year. has a burning hate for hockey players, even though he thinks they're incredibly hot. best mates are zayn and niall

''

"Skate Styles!!!!!!" coach Cordon shouts. the game is tied 4-4 in the 3rd period with 2 minutes left.

"payne passes is to styles. back to payne. he shoots" everything is in slow motion for everyone. everyone is on the edge of their seats as they watch and listen to the announcers. "he misses, and a penalty against the other team, slashing!" a fight breaks out on the ice, both benches clear and it's mayhem.

"i don't know todd this fight looks like it'll be hard to break up!" everyone in the stand is screaming and slapping on the glass. "OH and it looks like payne is down and styles is- wow he is ripping people off of him. that is one heck of a best mate if i've ever seen one!" after 3 minutes the fight is broken up and there are now three people in the box on both teams. (two people on the ice for both teams, three including the goalie)

"looks like they put styles and payne out on the ice against grimshaw and stan! this is going to be one heck of a finish for the game"

harry and liam are huddled, they know nick and stan are just as good as them, but they have something they don't. 14 years of playing together, they can basically read each others minds. they exchange a look and both nod. harry goes to the center facing nick they lock eyes and BAM the puck is placed and it's off harry got the puck passing it to liam, nick and stan attack liam but harry stays still, at the last second liam passes it back and harry is there waiting and he takes it down the center, taunting the goalie, the goalie is cheating out trying to make the goal smaller, harry takes it and stumbles slightly making the goalie think he's going to lose it. harry flicks he stick and hits the top corner of the net.

"SCORE HARRY STYLES MAKES THE WINNING GOAL OF THE NIGHT WITH HIS SIGNATURE TOP SHELF SHOT!!!"

the entire bench clears in seconds tackling harry to the ground screaming because they just won their championship game. after a couple seconds they get up to shake hands, harry stops nick and stan "oi mates that was real nice playing out their!" nick and stan just smile, hurt that they cost their team a loss.

"styles! drinks tonight with me and niall?!" liam calls out as he's skating off the ice.

"yeah mate of course!" they always go out when they win their games, so they've been going out a lot recently. as they get off the ice the whole team stops and starts cat calling the figure skaters waiting for the zamboni to clear the ice.

"oi what are you pretty little things doing here? here to watch what's actually meant for the rink?" one of the players calls out.

"the cooler broke in our rink so we have to practice here, for the rest of the month" a girl spits back "as if we want to see sweaty dogs hitting a puck with sticks." crinkling her nose and takes a step back "go shower you pigs"

"thought we were dogs love" harry responds with a smirk leaning in. the girl blushes and takes a step back. promoting harry to laugh and walk away.

',

hi. please give me your thoughts, also anyone wanna make a cover for me?? i'm so bad at them:)) like and comment!
be nice please x.R