𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

The sounds of screeching and yelling filled my ears and made my heart almost burst. Words were forced out into the air at miles a minute, and I could barely process what was going on. All I knew was that I was furious and yelling too. I was in a terrifying situation, but I was also one of the things that made it terrifying. I tried to make out sentences through the heavy tension in the air.

"I'm done with all of you!"

"Bitch!"

"This is all your fault!"

"You know what?"

"Fuck you!"

"Oh, you shouldn't have done that!"

"I'm going to kill you!"

Hoseok threw a punch a Namjoon that struck him straight in the jaw. Everything after that was a blur.

I remember that someone shouted, "Hoseok!" and a few people started hitting and pushing and pulling each other. I remember hearing screaming in the air and my chest feeling tight. Maybe I was yelling too. I remember running as fast as I could to my room and the overwhelming fear and fury making me faster. 

I had screamed and cried into my pillow and I must have fallen asleep because I woke up and found that the night prior wasn't a nightmare.

The morning after the fight was almost more terrifying than the fight itself in its own way. No one spoke. Absolutely no one. I didn't dare to speak either. I didn't want to talk to any of them or see any of them. One sentence from any of them could have thrown me over the edge. I wished that they'd be gone. I wished that we didn't all live in the same house.

It was dinner time when the first person spoke. We were all gathered in the kitchen when Namjoon said, "We can't do this." For a moment I thought he was trying to bring us all back together like he usually did, but this fight was different from all the others and there was no way that we'd make up.

"I want to avoid all of you as much as possible so we need to adjust so we can try to never see each other again," he said. I remember his voice being serious and almost a growl, but I don't remember feeling fear from his tone. I remember feeling loathing, and also satisfaction at the ugly bruise on the side of his neck.

We all very hesitantly nodded in agreement. That was the last time ever collaborated, and it was to make a schedule so that we could effectively avoid each other.

Not that I cared at the time, because I really didn't. I just hated. We all could only hate.

Fuck me for being the first one to love again.

The only thing worse than living with the people that you hate more than anyone is living with the people who you could only dream wouldn't hate you so much.

────── {⋅. ✄ .⋅} ────── 

I'm super excited to start this book so I hope you all enjoy it! Please give this story lots of support so that I can continue to update it! I appreciate any advice and feedback so I can make this better and more enjoyable to read! Thank you and be prepared for the next chapter of One Way to Seven and Back Again!