[1] zιloɴɢ

Requested by: No One

Type: One-Shot

Genre: angst, fluff

Warnings: cursing

WC: 1133

Note: you'll be an assassin. Pictures of your attire will be pasted down below for you to choose.

====================

The sounds of weapons clinging echoed throughout the dark nights of the battle field. The sounds of the narrator announcing those who have fallen sounded through the thin, brisk air of night.

"An enemy has been slain!"

"An ally has been slain."

"Enemy double kill!"

The seemingly never-ending match continued to draw on. Each clash of weapons brought more frustration to either side, as no victor was present.

"You're team destroyed the turret!"

The blue team seemed to have a larger advantage on their side, having destroyed most turrets surrounding the objective; the enemy base. That's what they were fighting for, the sweet tasting victory one side would surely obtain. However, one should never let their guard down. Not when things could turn, in a mere blink of an eye.

~

"Our turret has been destroyed."
~

Sweat beaded down an assassin's cheek, her (h/l) (h/c) hair sticking slightly to her neck. Her (e/c) eyes narrowed as she fought the enemy before her; Alucard, the demon hunter. Of all fights she had against this assassin, she had won only few. 

(Choose which outfit you want below ↓)