13. what do we do now?

I lie back in my chair and look up at the ceiling. 

Its been 4 days. 4 days since Jungkook left and I haven't been able to sleep. i haven't eaten but Jin forced me to drink some water. they're all worried about me, Kai especially, i wish i could just stop ruining peoples lives.

its my fault Jungkook left and its my fault everyone is worried and stressed out. 

ding. 

i look at my phone and see a message from my mum,

mama- 

               I've transferred £300 into your account. some of its from your grandparents and some of its from us. treat yourself to something nice. x

                                                                                                                                                              me-  

                                                                                                                                                  thanks mama, i'll go                                                                                                                                                              shopping or something                                                                                                                                                     later this week. x

 i smile slightly as i go to my bank account and see there's some extra money in it.

i then book a plane to Hawaii. 

tomorrow morning, 6AM. i'll call a cab to take me to the airport at 4:30. i'll tell Namjoon when i land in Hawaii.

it was a relatively cheap flight so i still have some money left. 

i pull my small figure off the chair and i stumble to my shared room. 

i pack the necessities into a small bag then look at the time. 5:37. the boys will be back from practising soon.

in my now happier state of mind i go downstairs and pull out the ingredients to make pasta bake. 

i make the food and just before its ready 11 boys crash into the house. 

"y/n! how was your day?" Namjoon asks me.

"it was good. i made some food, its almost ready." i smile slightly.

"great!" 

i go back into the kitchen and start to serve the simple pasta i made then i call them all to eat.

i manage to eat most of my own food and it feels good to eat after i've been starving myself all week. 

"thanks for the food noona!" Kai beams at me.

"no problem" 

***

i have 2 hours before my plane leaves but i want to get to the airport and eat some breakfast before I go.

the cab arrives and i put my bag into the back before looking back at the house one last time before i climb into the car and we drive off into the darkness.

*jin pov*

"how did she just leave? without any of us noticing? " I pace through the living room as the ten other boys stare at me worriedly.

"Jin sit down. we need to think about this rationally. where could she have gone?" Namjoon says and pushes me towards a chair.

we all sit in silence for a second before Yoongi's face lights up in realisation.

"shes gone to Hawaii." 

"Hawaii? why the fu-" Jimin stops mid sentence as I glare at him, "why the flip would she go there?"

"and how do you know?" Soobin adds.

"that's where Jungkook went." Yoongi says.

oh snap.

does this mean she likes him back?

damn if she does then Kai will be heartbroken, absolutely crushed. poor kid. but i suppose she hasn't actually said she likes Jungkook so he still has a chance. 

"so what do we do now?" Namjoons voice snaps me out of my thoughts. 

"leave them be, they'll come back when they're ready."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

hulloooooo.

i know this chapters kinda short but im writing on my laptop instead of my phone and i cant type properly on here.

when my phone is charged i'll publish a new chapter but for now we have this.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.