14. Hello hawaii

I take a deep breath before stepping out of the airport.

The warm sun instantly engulfs my body in a hug as I walk down the street.

I take my phone out my pocket and find his number.

Ring. Ring.

Ring. Ring.

Ring. R- "hello?"

"Jungkook. Hi, I-"
"Y/n? What's up? Has something happened?" He says panickedly.
"I'm in Hawaii."
"....."
"....."
"What the FUCK are you doing in Hawaii?"
"... I came to see you."

He sighs.

"Does Namjoon know you're here?"
"I didn't tell him but I have a bunch of voicemails and messages so I'm pretty sure he knows where I am."
"Where are you?"
"Where am I?"
"Yes, I'll come and pick you up."
"Oh, I'm just near the airport."
"Alright, see you in a minute."

He hangs up and I look around me.

I'm not dressed for this kind of weather, I'm wearing jeans and a sweater, and I'm receiving some funny looks from people walking.

I see a coffee shop opposite me and I quickly run and get a frappe.

I continue to wait, leaning against my bags.

After 5 or 10 minutes a car pulls up and the window rolls down to reveal Jungkook.

He stands up and walks towards me.

"It's really you."

"It's really me."

He hugs me tightly before letting go but holding onto my shoulders.

"Why did you come here?"

"I- I just felt so bad. For putting you through this pain and stopping you from focusing so I thought I should apologise, I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise! I should be the one apologising, for making you worry. Though I should be the one worrying, you've lost so much weight! Have you eaten anything since I left?"

I smile slightly and look down, "Yeah, just a bit"

"Well, let's go get some food." He tilts my head up and smiles at me.

I nod and he leads me towards the car.

We drive to a small cafe and sit down near the window.

"The smoothies here are iconic. I recommend the mango," Jungkook says as we flick through the menu.

***

After eating and drinking the best smoothies ever to grace the earth we walk down the beach and catch up.

A lot has happened in this last week and I failed to realise how much I missed this idiot.

Over the month or so I've been staying with them I became amazing friends with all the boys, Jungkook and Kai especially. Jin is like the big brother everyone deserves, yoongi is like the grandad who spoils his grandkids at every possibility, hobi is who you go to when you're sad, tae is always happy to play video games, jimin will have dance offs with me, Namjoon is my best friend, soobin is like my twin, I can talk to Yeonjun about anything, Taehyun lets me borrow his concealer, Beomgyu walks the dogs with me.

All 12 of these boys have become such important people in my life and I know I can rely on them.

I just wish I wasn't such a disappointment...

*kais pov*

What am I going to do?

Jin hyung said that I have a chance with her so I should try and win her over. But how?

When she gets back I'll give her flowers, and chocolate. I know she loves food.

We could hang out more, if she wants too.

I just hope I have even a small chance...

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hello, hello. Hello, hello.

What do you guys think of the story so far?

Who do you think y/n should end up with?

Please don't be a silent reader!

Until next time,