3

'Hi, Haeri long time no talk' my best friend Haeri called me through phone. 'Will you come ? We are all waiting for you' she said. 'yes I'm on my way' I told her. Yeah I can't reject my bestie she asked me for clubbing .

I wore sexy black body con dress, it's a bit sexy but I want to look stunning tonight. I quickly drove to the club. 'Jun Jun' Haeri shouted . I smile when I see her.

 'OMG Jun you look stunning as always ' she complement me . 'I miss you so much Haeri' I hug her. 'Jun I'm so disappointed you didn't tell me that you're at Korea' she glared me. 'I'm so sorry I'm very busy' I said .'When did you arrived ?' she asked. 'One week ago' I answered . 'Yeah , we were very busy we didn't have the time to talk, any way meet my boyfriend Kim Jong In' she introduce her boyfriend. 'Hi I'm Haeri bestfriend Junyoung 'I said to Jong in 'Nice to meet you Jun' he said . Yeah, Haeri is a type who usually change her boyfriend after one month or one week so I didn't even remember her exes XD. 'Jun, here's my best friend Kris , I hope you ca get along' Jongin said. 

'Hi Jun' Kris said . 'Hi Kris ' I reply . 'Your'e so beautiful' he said 'thanks for the complement' I said. 'So what's your'e doing on US? ' he asked. 'I study business management and I got master degree'. 'Wow , I hope you can work on my company'. 'oh really, It will be grade actually I'm searching for a job' I said . 'here's my card and you can call me whenever you want' he said. My phone was ringing , it was Lucas 'yes Lucas ' I answered. 'hey babe, where are you, I came into youre house but youre not there ' he said 'I'm at the club' 'Can I come ' 'yes' I said. 

'You did not have a boyfriend?' Kris asked. Someone back hugging me. 'Oh babe I miss you so much' Lucas said. 'Hi babe I miss you too' I said. Kris cleared his throat 'Oh , Hi I'm Lucas Jun's boyfriend and you are...' he questioningly look Kris . 'I'm Kris Jun boss to be'  Kris said.