Chapter Three

Louis's date with Lia! Enjoy! Please comment and vote :) If anyone wants longer chapters... you have to review! <3 Any Asanators out there? Check out my Asa B fanfiction, Out of the Blue. I also started a fanfiction called 'Hating Harry Styles' – (I don't hate Harry Styles, you'll understand why the title says that when you read it :D) and a non-fanfiction called 'A Poisonous Love'. I hope you read them! Love you all!

xx LoveEachMoment xx

Lia's P.O.V

When I called my best friend Scarlett and told her I was having dinner with Louis Tomlinson, she thought I was joking. It took me about twenty minutes to convince her I was telling the truth – and when she realised I wasn't kidding around, she kept wailing that she wished she was with me and not in Spain. Even when I reminded her she was coming back in a few days, she was still devastated that she wasn't with me right now.

"We need to make sure you look perfect," Scarlett gushed. "Let me see... do you want to wear orange?"

I crinkled up my noise. "Orange? Ew! You know I don't like wearing orange, it clashes with my skin tone. Why orange?"

"Louis likes carrots, idiot," Scarlett said, rolling her eyes. "Don't you know anything about One Direction?"

"I didn't know they existed until a few days ago," I told her honestly. "But look, this isn't a date. Louis and I are just friends – I don't need to obsess over whether he likes carrots or not, okay?"

"Okay," Scarlett grumbled. "Just... wear that turquoise halter-neck and white high-waist skirt you bought last month. They look good on you. I know, I know," she said, as if she could see me opening my mouth to reply, "you and Louis are just friends. But don't you want to still look good?"

I had to admit that Scarlett had a point. I put out the clothes she had recommended. She was right – they looked great. I put them on and looked in the mirror and, gasping, pulled at my hair. "It looks so messy today!"

"Today of all days, Lia?" Scarlett sighed. "Put it up in a loose bun, with a few tendrils around your face. Naked coloured makeup, with a few earthy tones if you want. We really want that turquoise to stand out, don't we?"

"Sure," I said, totally clueless. I just did as I was told and, as I was putting one last clip in my hair, I heard a car honking outside.

"Oh my God," I said. "Louis's here. Got to go!"

"Wait, wait! Lia––"

I hung up on her, muttering a quick 'sorry', and rushed downstairs. I didn't want Louis to think I was always late or something. I adjusted my earrings at the door and then walked out. Louis looked great – casual, but stunning. He was wearing that cheeky grin on his face and behind him was – oh my gosh – a sleek black limo.

Louis's P.O.V

I was so ready for this. I was going to rack up so many points today, I wouldn't even give the boys a chance to catch up. Especially Harry... I still couldn't believe he was on zero. He really was the chick magnet, usually, but Lia just didn't fall for what he liked to call his 'charms'.

"What are you thinking about?" Lia asked me softly.

I blinked, coming back to Earth. "Harry," I said.

Lia blushed, shuffling her feet awkwardly. "He's quite the flirt, isn't he?"

"He is," I agreed, "but he means well."

"I'm sure he does," Lia mumbled, and I was almost a hundred percent sure that she was thinking about Harry's need for girl advice, and the embarrassing thing he mentioned afterward. She tried to change the subject. "So, um, where are we going for dinner?"