chapter 1

betty felt the wind blowing through her hair as she rode on her motorcycle. she was going somewhere. anywhere. as long as it wasn't riverdale. she hated that place and never wanted to go back. so, she decided to leave and never look back.
-a few hours earlier-
"betty, if you walk out that door. NEVER come back. if you turn around right now young lady, i don't expect to see you ever again!" her mother yelled as she saw the small bag betty had packed.
"it's not like anyone's going to miss me anyway.. alice" betty spat. she knew no one would care. especially her mom.
"you're correct elizabeth. ever since you joined the serpents, no one has forgiven you. you threw away your legacy. you were supposed to be my perfect daughter. this is why i'm glad you don't have siblings. i could never imagine being this disappointed twice" alice cooper said with a fire in her eyes. betty had joined the serpents and her mother wanted to kill her for it. i'm not going to depress you with the details of her mother's harsh words and acts, but they were bad enough that betty decided to leave. nothing was keeping her here anymore. the serpents cared about her a lot, but betty knew they cared enough to let her leave. at least she hoped so. but,, she wouldn't know because she was already gone.
-end of flashback-
she felt...free. for the first time in 18 years nothing was holding her back. no more school. no more dumb red-headed boyfriends. no more pain. no more riverdale. she loved this feeling.

a/n: hey guys! sorry this is so short & this chapter probably sucks but i've only written one other story but i deleted it because i just didn't like it anymore :( but, i'm back. i know this first chapter is confusing but it will all make sense later. and, btw, this is a bughead story, ofc ;)
💞💝💓💗💖💘💕💝💞💗💖💘💕💝💞💗💞