ICU

Once all of them got off the bus, even Arizona, Arizona began walking the other way. She was sick several times after her gradituation, however, she is still sick with a cold. Without anyone paying attention, Arizona falls to the ground. She's not breathing at all. Arizona's limpless body lays on the ground for an hour and half when Jeffree Star found her not moving. He then called the ambulance and they take her to the nearest hospital. They try everything to get her open her eyes but she wouldn't open them. Arizona is unable to breathe by herself, so she is on a ventilator now. Arizona was now in a coma and no one knows for how long though. They assumed that she passed out because she might of been dehydrated or she accidentally overdosed on her cold medicine.

Kellin and the band was notified by Jeffree that Arizona was in the ICU. The band mates rushed over to the hospital and the ICU allowed them in because their famous. However, Kellin didn't go visit her. He went back to the tour bus and laid there  until the rest of the  band came back. The band mates all asked at the same time, " Where the fuck were you? Why weren't you at the fucking ICU?" Kellin responded, " Why should of I went? I don't care." They  all said ugh and ignored him. Sleeping With Sirens then went to get some dinner and Kellin went to go get some flowers. He knew that Arizona liked black roses, so he bought some roses and a can of black spray paint. Kellin also bought a vase for the flowers. Once he got back to the tour bus, he sprayed the roses black and put them in the water that was in the vase.

~The next day~

Kelloin went to the ICU with the flowers and he walked into Arizona's room. She was still in her coma. Its already been 24 hours. He set them down on her night stand that was to her right. Kellin held her hand, kissed and he began to cry. He spent 2 1/2 hours in the ICU with Arizona. Its about 3pm and Kellin got up, kissed her forehead and said goodbye. He also said I love you when he left. Kellin went back to the tour bus and he began to get prepared for his show.