• Our Mission

❝ In the world, there is so much evil,
that we forget about the good. ❞

We are here to change that!

CHANGE YOUR VIEW
Problems are not walls you need to climb over, but instead trees. Branches may break, but you can always catch yourself with another one. If you can't make a jump, you can always ask someone on the ground for help.

The reason problems seem bigger and hard then they are is because we make them. We refuse to ask for help and close ourselves off from people. Why?
Because we are afraid people will judge us. So we keep all our emotions bailed in.

All we need is someone to talk to.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
We have discovered something. Have you ever wondered why people protest?
The answer may seem clear, but it's so simple that we always miss it.
We have power in number.

So if we were to unite together think of the possibilities that we could accomplish. Think of all we could get done if we were to just work together. Instead of insulting we could compliment. Instead of spreading hate, we could spread positivity. If we were to all do something as little as to hold the door for a stranger the world could become a better place. You can't solve a problem by being negative.

Positivity is what we are missing?

HOW WE CAN HELP
So you want to talk to someone? But you don't want to be judged?
Well, we have you covered. Here you can find a counsellor to talk to. Everything you say is confidential and private.

We have collaborated with epic_together. There, a book regarding our community has been put up. The password to that community is provided on that respective profile. You can log in and anonymously talk to people, especially our selected counsellors. For more info, please visit the profile.